Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Looking for NEW recommendations for ACCURATE readers

(1/2) > >>

starempress:
Hi everyone,

I’ve noticed that many of the readers who were always considered top-tier, like Skye, Aries Intuition (Kisha), Spiritualis t Reader (Cookie) are now retired or no longer available (RIP Skye). I was just wondering if anyone has come across any new readers lately who really stand out, especially in terms of accuracy and insightful predictions .

At the moment, I’m using Yona and Mattie and absolutely love them, but I’m always open to discovering new readers, particularl y those who are more budget-friendly. If you have any suggestions or personal experiences with new readers, I’d love to hear them!

SagiGoddess:
I know you mentioned Yona. She’s been accurate. Lizzy Open Diary Tarot gave me the same reading as Yona if that helps. She’s on Etsy.

jackY:
I always recommend Lotus Blossom on Keen. For me, if I read with her 1-2 times a year for 7-10 minutes, it's worth the per minute price because she has always been super accurate with my questions. I rarely get readings now, but she's been one of my go to's for at least a decade.

lcbj75:
I posted this back in January.  It's held pretty true for me. 

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,7505.msg151864.html#msg151864

rainbow1919:

--- Quote from: jackY on October 23, 2025, 03:26:00 PM ---I always recommend Lotus Blossom on Keen. For me, if I read with her 1-2 times a year for 7-10 minutes, it's worth the per minute price because she has always been super accurate with my questions. I rarely get readings now, but she's been one of my go to's for at least a decade.

--- End quote ---

Hi Jacky! Is this the Lotus Blossom? https://www.keen.com/life-path-advice/lotus-blossom/6096331

She doesn't seem active and has no reviews; just wanted to double check

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version