Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?
Stopping cold turkey
Notacrystalfreak:
I'm 2 weeks reading free.
Jasmine4849:
It's been four months since my last reading. This has been a summer of massive changes, a new career, a school program, an exam, unexpected pivots, tons of uncertainty . In the past I would have been talking to psychics all through ALL OF IT. It was a huge problem for a long time. The money I spent in 2021, I'm cringing! This time I'm leaning on prayer and loved ones, primarily my mom and close friends, for support. They're not always available, their time is precious, but they give it free and with genuine love. Even though I miss my readers, it feels peaceful to not depend on psychics and feel like crap about it anymore. I have other behaviors I'm working on, too. Better is better...
Notacrystalfreak:
❤️❤️❤️
Notacrystalfreak:
--- Quote from: Jasmine4849 on September 11, 2025, 08:35:18 PM ---It's been four months since my last reading. This has been a summer of massive changes, a new career, a school program, an exam, unexpected pivots, tons of uncertainty . In the past I would have been talking to psychics all through ALL OF IT. It was a huge problem for a long time. The money I spent in 2021, I'm cringing! This time I'm leaning on prayer and loved ones, primarily my mom and close friends, for support. They're not always available, their time is precious, but they give it free and with genuine love. Even though I miss my readers, it feels peaceful to not depend on psychics and feel like crap about it anymore. I have other behaviors I'm working on, too. Better is better...
--- End quote ---
That’s so amazing. I’m excited to see my life change. It does take work, because you always think “what would a psychic say” over everything. The money you spent in 2021? Some of us spent money 2019-2024!!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version