Author Topic: I think I’m done  (Read 103756 times)

Offline artsygirlms

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Karma: +0/-0
I think I’m done
« on: April 18, 2025, 08:27:42 PM »
Massive addict - massive
Like spent all my money. Always do.

Been majorly hung up on a guy with addiction problems and in recovery. He’s a mess but I loved him. Funny enough even good psychics saw something picking up end of April and taking off in May.

I have been so so so sad the last month over him doing his pattern again. I don’t even know how much I have spent. Most of them are ****. Plus energy changes all the time.

Anyway of all things I met a super cool man who has everything in common with me as soon as I decided NO I cannot keep doing this to myself. I’m too hot and cool. I deserve better. It’s not my job to protect him so he doesn’t get triggered. Go to therapy. Get help.

Anyway out of the blue this man is like everything I saw in that guy but proactive, wants to go on adventures, wants to spend time, all the things I dreamed of with my SP. this guy shows up out of the blue and bam.

So yeah I have wasted literally 10s of thousands of dollars over the years. I think after this stint of being hung up and spending everything for it not to work out and get heartbroken . I’m done. I think I’m just gonna get therapy and finally get honest about my addiction and anxiety. 

Offline Notacrystalfreak

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2025, 03:14:56 AM »
Massive addict - massive
Like spent all my money. Always do.

Been majorly hung up on a guy with addiction problems and in recovery. He’s a mess but I loved him. Funny enough even good psychics saw something picking up end of April and taking off in May.

I have been so so so sad the last month over him doing his pattern again. I don’t even know how much I have spent. Most of them are ****. Plus energy changes all the time.

Anyway of all things I met a super cool man who has everything in common with me as soon as I decided NO I cannot keep doing this to myself. I’m too hot and cool. I deserve better. It’s not my job to protect him so he doesn’t get triggered. Go to therapy. Get help.

Anyway out of the blue this man is like everything I saw in that guy but proactive, wants to go on adventures, wants to spend time, all the things I dreamed of with my SP. this guy shows up out of the blue and bam.

So yeah I have wasted literally 10s of thousands of dollars over the years. I think after this stint of being hung up and spending everything for it not to work out and get heartbroken . I’m done. I think I’m just gonna get therapy and finally get honest about my addiction and anxiety.

So you found a new man?

Offline artsygirlms

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2025, 05:21:49 AM »
Yep and it was out of the blue. And the crazy thing is he is literally all the things I wanted the first one to be. It’s like this guy is the things man #1 wouldn’t give me.

Man #1 was so cool & perfect for me IF…
-if he would love himself, if he wasn’t terrified of love, if he worked through his really bad traumas and healed, if he wasn’t so avoidant

This guy is wanting to do literally all of the things I imagined going with man #1.

The hard part was really working through and accepting that no matter the “thoughts and feelings” man #1 has or had, I cannot break through to make him treat me well, express it or have a traditional relationshi p.

Seems like man #2 wants to explore it, do things together, go on adventures. Everything I want

I’m sick to think of how much money I spent on psychics for man #1. I am immediately starting therapy and getting my money in order.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2025, 07:27:20 AM »
Yep and it was out of the blue. And the crazy thing is he is literally all the things I wanted the first one to be. It’s like this guy is the things man #1 wouldn’t give me.

Man #1 was so cool & perfect for me IF…
-if he would love himself, if he wasn’t terrified of love, if he worked through his really bad traumas and healed, if he wasn’t so avoidant

This guy is wanting to do literally all of the things I imagined going with man #1.

The hard part was really working through and accepting that no matter the “thoughts and feelings” man #1 has or had, I cannot break through to make him treat me well, express it or have a traditional relationshi p.

Seems like man #2 wants to explore it, do things together, go on adventures. Everything I want

I’m sick to think of how much money I spent on psychics for man #1. I am immediately starting therapy and getting my money in order.

Out of the blue as in no reader predicted it?

Offline artsygirlms

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2025, 10:04:49 AM »
Well that was wrong too because he turned out to be a psycho and I immediately blocked him

Offline Notacrystalfreak

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2025, 12:12:46 PM »
Well that was wrong too because he turned out to be a psycho and I immediately blocked him

Is this the new guy?

Offline Florallover87

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 194
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2025, 05:18:13 AM »
Yes, it becomes very complicated to actually read anything—there are capital letters as if people are screaming, and others being called out for things that happened to them. I’m also interested in a new forum.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2025, 03:58:52 PM by Florallover87 »

Offline mystic_sparks81

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2025, 06:41:41 AM »
What happened to the moderator? There are some people here who need to be banned.

Offline scorpiogirl

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-3
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2025, 07:18:31 AM »
Yes, I wonder about the moderator.. .if there is one because it does not look like it.
Yes, several people need to be banned immediately .
I am not surprised to see people exposing private details of others. Psychics do this and people on this forum as well.
There was a member who chose to tell her life here...can't remember about her username something miss.... and then ok but others haven't done so and several people are bringing up private stuff about them.
Yep, they need to be removed from here ASAP


Who is “they” that needs to be removed?

Offline scorpiogirl

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-3
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2025, 02:35:43 PM »
That account was created today, to push a narrative that is old as time.

You are disgusting. I probably created an account today after that forum was recommended here.

What the **** does it matter if I created the account today or 20 years ago???  I am posting about my experience. And I am so right about you and the other psychopaths here - you are a bunch of worms so go back to your hole

Fixed it for you. You used the wrong pronoun. You meant to say “I joined”.

I also think you just created another account HERE …

Offline sugarsky

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2025, 03:04:20 PM »
Exactly. That lipstickall ey post is definitely allisgood.
For someone who thinks psychics are such a massive scam… you sure do spend a lot of your time on MULTIPLE forums, my dear.

Offline jackY

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2025, 04:50:10 PM »
Well, she doesn't have anything else to do. No man, no job and probably lives in a basement. You know the type.
Exactly. That lipstickall ey post is definitely allisgood.
For someone who thinks psychics are such a massive scam… you sure do spend a lot of your time on MULTIPLE forums, my dear.

Offline mystic_sparks81

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2025, 06:44:11 PM »
When I first signed up here, there was an account with the name Waterfalls? something like that. They were posting the same crap that allisgood does. She needs to get a life.

Mina

  • Guest
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2025, 08:08:41 PM »
That account was created today, to push a narrative that is old as time.

You are disgusting. I probably created an account today after that forum was recommended here.

What the **** does it matter if I created the account today or 20 years ago???  I am posting about my experience. And I am so right about you and the other psychopaths here - you are a bunch of worms so go back to your hole

Fixed it for you. You used the wrong pronoun. You meant to say “I joined”.

I also think you just created another account HERE …

It’s comments like this that make me know you guys are going to be ok!
😆😆😆

There are ppl who do know how to discern the whakadoos.

It’s a well known fact that LSA has like 3x the trolls

Offline scorpiogirl

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-3
Re: I think I’m done
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2025, 02:08:08 AM »
That account was created today, to push a narrative that is old as time.

You are disgusting. I probably created an account today after that forum was recommended here.

What the **** does it matter if I created the account today or 20 years ago???  I am posting about my experience. And I am so right about you and the other psychopaths here - you are a bunch of worms so go back to your hole

Fixed it for you. You used the wrong pronoun. You meant to say “I joined”.

I also think you just created another account HERE …

Look Scorpion piece of crap - first of all you are editing posts by other users and changing them. This is the level of psychopathy you have. Do you know what that is called?
Second, not that I owe you any explanation s but the new user in liptickalle y is not me. I don't even give a shit what YOU piece of crap ***** say or think. It is actually hillarious seeing you all posting like **** making assumptions . You are pathetic.
I don't go telling my life in public forums like other psychotic, agorophobic, and the list goes on.......
Now what you think, assume and everything in between is none of my business but as I said it is actually hillarious seeing you all bitching when you ACTUALLY HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE.

But of course, you cannot expect a snake to not bite you and kill you with their venom becuase a snake will always be a snake. It is her nature. You are a Scorpion so the same applies to you!!!

I love your latest picture. You are really cute

You’re obsessed. You need help for that. It’s clinical.
Do you think your words are wounding ANYONE here?


At this point it’s just entertainme nt. You should start using your other profile that you made more recently because you haven’t gotten unhinged on it yet. But you can’t help yourself. You will.