Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?

How often do you recommend getting readings?

(1/1)

christinaaaa:
Just curious for those who are trying to establish a healthier relationshi p with readings and balance what you hear with your own intuition, how often are you getting them?  :)

christinaaaa:
Thanks so much for your answer! This makes total sense. Very, very helpful and best of luck to you as well! :)

Mina:
I know I’m not the popular vote here but I heard readers say anything more than once every six months is excessive … which who honestly is sticking with that and saying they’re well off? (I’m sure they’re not on here excessively checking)

So…That’s a really good question. I don’t think I can have a healthy relationshi p with this.

For me even once a month would have me thirsting for more.

I do agree with having readers who are for you and don’t leave you emotionally spiraling.

Once a month does sound achievable for some who are emotionally well balanced. But I also sense this isn’t achievable for many… something feels off about this. That’s just me… and I’m also in search of rebalancing myself out.

christinaaaa:
Thank you for sharing your experiences! I have found a really great local reader who has stayed extremely consistent for me and I will say that the readings all ended up looking very similar when I get them too often. However, 6 months also feels like a long stretch haha. I think instead of sticking to a hard and fast rule, we should give ourselves enough time to let predictions unfold a bit before going back :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version