Author Topic: desperately looking for someone to connect on Bitwine  (Read 691 times)

Offline lonelygirl

  • Regular Members
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
desperately looking for someone to connect on Bitwine
« on: August 05, 2026, 09:35:31 AM »
hi,
I have read with Beverly Ann, she is my go to, but she is not keeping well now a days.
Do you have any other suggestions ?

Offline Asetmaat

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: desperately looking for someone to connect on Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2026, 09:38:23 AM »
Throughout years of research (lol) I’ve narrowed mine down to Miss Ann for her Wheel of the Year which there are mixed reviews on but me personally, have had be majority 70% accurate which is why I’ve gotten one for the past 4 years. Trying to get my fifth as last years reading just ended its time period, but she hasn’t seem to have been on in months. Autumn Rivers for direct straight to the point answers, I haven’t used her much in the past year or so but she’s still in my top. Leeloo because she predicted something I absolutely did not think would happen last year, while previously to that reading I wasn’t so confident in her. Since I realized the severity of the W she pulled out the ether, I have since received another reading in which she made a big timing prediction, one which she’s never stated to me before. So by the end of this year I’ll know for sure if she’s top 2 not 2, cause if it turns to be true, she not 2 lol. Im sure there are some others but I’d need to go over my past readings to see who was right but as of right now, these are the people I can say I trust through “thorough research” 😂
« Last Edit: August 29, 2026, 09:47:28 AM by Asetmaat »