Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Readers aligning on a prediction

<< < (3/4) > >>

Florallover87:
I don’t think it’s the fault of readers!
Tarot is a spirit, just like a spirit board. It plays with our minds, telling us what we want to hear, and then nothing happens.

jackY:
I agree that we hear what we want to hear even when IRL it's totally different. I used to believe that there was something more because of the "connection we had". Guess what? Trust you own lying eyes and ears--if someone wants to be with you. They will be with you. It's not complicated . And if it is at that time, walk away. Get back to you life. What is meant for you will not pass you by.


--- Quote from: Florallover87 on October 12, 2024, 01:19:37 PM ---I don’t think it’s the fault of readers!
Tarot is a spirit, just like a spirit board. It plays with our minds, telling us what we want to hear, and then nothing happens.

--- End quote ---

appleeyes75:
She is one of my fav reader but predictions pending... so I might have change in my opinion after sometime. Lol I guess timings hard bit if she and other few nails final outcome, I will take that. She was correct in the past though...th is time will see.

Alexissnt05:
Came back to update you on this!
Today I was invited to a quick travel, and yes they were right, it is for the end of October. I had goosebumps when I received the invite today. Alexa Bloome on bitwine, and Axxelle on Keen was so on point as she even gave me the date!

--- Quote from: Alexissnt05 on October 09, 2024, 03:18:23 PM ---Hey everyone!

I’m waiting on a major prediction for the end of October, and OMG, a few reputable readers have aligned and given me the same timeframe. Has this ever happened to you? They also told me I’m going to have a quick trip at the end of October/early November, and I got goosebumps when they mentioned it out of the blue!

--- End quote ---

appleeyes75:
Oh wow thank you for coming to update us with this! Hope all goes well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version