Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?

Turning Point to Stop Readings

(1/3) > >>

Chocolate:
Hi all. I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t managed to give up readings. In fact I’ve had quite a few recently. Some of the readers were quite good and did help me. The problem is that I can’t just have one reading every now and then.

I recently had a reading on a UK site. The reader made a prediction and then changed it when she learnt more about my situation. I also felt that she was a bit rude to me. I’m hoping this will be a turning point in which I start using my intuition more and deal with things better.

What was the turning point for those of you that have successfull y given up readings for some time? Falling off the wagon, for a short time, and then getting back on it doesn’t count 😊

Chocolate:
I mean that would still count as giving up readings, at least by my standards 😊

Chocolate:
It sounds like you are on the right path to beating this addiction and of course you are worthy! I hope it won’t be long before you can pay off your debts.

The feelings that trigger the addiction are only temporary and will pass (or so I tell myself).

Notacrystalfreak:

--- Quote from: Chocolate on December 20, 2023, 10:34:45 AM ---Hi all. I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t managed to give up readings. In fact I’ve had quite a few recently. Some of the readers were quite good and did help me. The problem is that I can’t just have one reading every now and then.

I recently had a reading on a UK site. The reader made a prediction and then changed it when she learnt more about my situation. I also felt that she was a bit rude to me. I’m hoping this will be a turning point in which I start using my intuition more and deal with things better.

What was the turning point for those of you that have successfull y given up readings for some time? Falling off the wagon, for a short time, and then getting back on it doesn’t count 😊

--- End quote ---

I’m 12 months reading free so I think I can answer. For me I had two turning points, one was my cousin who made me realise what am I doing going to all these psychics and two was just a really bad reading which cost £8 and was absolutely useless. Also all the readings I was having weren’t coming true. So I had a few turning points.

Chocolate:
That’s fantastic that you have gone a year without readings. Has it been good to feel more in control of your money? I feel I need to spend a lot less  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version