Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Can I Trust Multiple General Readings with Roughly the Same Predictions?

<< < (2/3) > >>

hopefulwife1:
I have had the same prediction from all of my readings. it wasnt time frame of when they are coming back. It was about what they were going through. Creepy because before our Tower it was all that they talked about.

mliva34:
I started using CP in 2019 and I was getting the same predictions by alot of the readers and even my local psychic did too..

But now looking back, it was for a different person that I was dating and not the person in question at the time of my reading.
I've learned from my readings through the years and eventually stopped asking about relationshi ps but more about career and school. But even those predictions I noticed that the predictions aren't just black and white..
they told me that I'd be promoted but it would take being at a different job until the said promotion.
Also I've noticed that since I don't ask about relationshi ps, the readers typically bring it up on their own. I remember a few years back I asked about my job and Rowan on CP brought up the situation of an ex and I without me asking about it. I was impressed his read with the present because it was SOO specific of what he brought up about my work and about a recent ex that I didn't ask about.

Sincity2:
No absolutely not

Momentos67:
I almost wonder if the questions being asked here are true about our energy. Back when I was in my binging phase in 2018/2019 I kept getting told the same predictions as well. I would get general readings and many of the readers I read with, picked up the information on their own. The process confused the heck out of me because it seemed like things would be happening soon like in weeks or months and nothing would happen. To add to the confusion, a piece of one prediction happened in Feb 2019 and the outcome was totally wrong. I had subsequent readings well after this to say more was going to happen and didn’t. Micah and Kisha kept repeating some of the same predictions in my email readings for years to come as well. Fast forward to 2026, nothing has happened for me since and no relationshi p predictions came to pass from the readers. I’ve let go and living my life, but still the same things keep coming through to this day.

useruniverseeea:
May I asked what were the predictions about (that were predicted by different readers but didn’t come true?)

I also got similar predictions from various readers (including Yona, Sincerity) about a work promotion/new role and their description of how it’s gonna happen is quite specific. I wonder if it’s gonna happen…..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version