Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Autumn rivers is the best

(1/3) > >>

saxenaniks:
Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievabl e! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions .
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

Chitowngirl:

--- Quote from: saxenaniks on August 08, 2023, 08:27:20 AM ---Okay guys, I've been reading with Autumn since a while and she's SO spot on with the current. It's unbelievabl e! She also is amazing at career outcomes and predictions .
So far, almost everything (love and career) she's told me has panned out and has been validated.
Highly recommended!!

--- End quote ---

I’ve read with her a couple of times, haven’t posted anything yet because of timing with her predictions so I want to wait a while before endorsing her. I will say, the first time I read with her once she warmed up a bit she had a lot to say. The second time I read with her she was pretty short with her responses but did answer my questions and with more than just a line, just was hoping for maybe a tiny bit more detail. I like her so far just waiting to see. Super happy she’s done well for you!

saxenaniks:
Her answers might be short but they're on point :) For me atleast

Chitowngirl:
Unfortunate ly Autumn Rivers did not get my contact prediction correct. Not sure how I feel about her now

saxenaniks:
Update : Update for who’s been right for me :
Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann and Rachel Marie.
^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version