Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?
Lowson:
I had a reading with Rachel Marie and she was very kind to let me explain the situation.
She told me the relationshi p between me and POI will be done last year and it did.
In my opinion, she is not a fairytale reader.
Opaclife:
Oh wow.. Christina Manning is Avalon Star right? Saw her on Purple Indigo too
Lowson:
--- Quote from: Opaclife on March 28, 2023, 05:38:58 AM ---Oh wow.. Christina Manning is Avalon Star right? Saw her on Purple Indigo too
--- End quote ---
I think so, her twins is Raven Star, right?
takeashower:
--- Quote from: Lowson on March 28, 2023, 05:40:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Opaclife on March 28, 2023, 05:38:58 AM ---Oh wow.. Christina Manning is Avalon Star right? Saw her on Purple Indigo too
--- End quote ---
I think so, her twins is Raven Star, right?
--- End quote ---
I read with Christina/Avalon years ago, she picked up current correcly but it's so strange that the prediction was wrong.
Raven Star 's one prediction came true.
Opaclife:
Amazing reading with Rachel I read with her yesterday and she perfectly blown me away.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version