Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Synergy's Tally

<< < (11/11)

guesswho:
Bye for now Synergy!  Good luck with everything.  I know that you're going to get everything great that life has to offer you.
You have always kept it real on here and have never been disrespectf ul or judgmental and I appreciate that.  You've made this such a great forum.  I hope to talk to you again in the future!

Nottakingthebait:
Synergy,

I am sorry to see you are leaving, but understand how important it is for you.  I know this journey for you has been long and painful, to say the least.  I wish you much happiness and I know the peace you are searching for will find you.  The road that brought you here has been painful, but I know that you are on the road to healing.  I will miss reading your updates, but know that it does not matter how you got here it is part of your journey; one that I am fortunate to have shared with you.

wishfulthinker:
@Syn - I will miss you on this site.  You have been a guiding light for all of us.  I wish you the best and hope you find the happiness and peace you deserve.  ;)
Wishful

positivethoughts2:
Synergy

Thank you for being so kind and generous with your suggestions and information . You added so much to this site and you are truly a big loss but I 100% understand why you're doing it. Please come in from time to time to say hello.

All the best and much love
xxoo
PT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version