Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
The Running Tally
BellaLife:
Hi all,
I was just reading some postings from members in March (topic...Run ning Tally) there is a psychic by the name of Sydsaeed... .also someone was nice and added his link to his website... I was interseted in getting a reading as many have stated he is very good. When I went to his site, I looked around and clicked on terms and conditions, and it states that he or his readers may read for you...I really would like to be read by him...can anyone give me info on how to specificall y get a reading by him.....tha nks for any info anyone provides. Please feel free to advise me if anyone else has any info re: readings by him.....aga in ty... :)
newlyPsychicAddicted:
When i contacted Syd through emails. he was the one to reply back . I guess you can mention in the email that you want to read with him specificall y... well i like him a lot....wait ing on his predictions ....
BellaLife:
Thank you for responding and letting me know...I will post as soon as I get my reading with him.
BellaLife:
Does anyone know if Syd Saeed tells you about illness of other people or medical issues. I know California Psychics do not mentions things like that....the y are not allowed. Which I do not want to know if there are any grave things they see about other people in my reading. Just was wondering if someone can let me know....tha nk you.
newlyPsychicAddicted:
Syd didnt told me about illness. only veruska18 on keen did....
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version