Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Yona's LOVE and RELATIONSHIP hits
hopefulwife1:
Per reviews they state that her predictions are told suppose to happen in order. Basically by the way she tell you in the reading.
SagiGoddess:
--- Quote from: hopefulwife1 on June 25, 2025, 04:39:43 AM ---What do it mean when Yona calls your person King of Pentacles?
--- End quote ---
From what I understand, she attaches cards by people’s looks. Mine is dark haired and brown eyes. I got a King of Pentacles for him.
SagiGoddess:
--- Quote from: samantha87 on June 22, 2025, 06:18:47 PM ---Admittedly, it is difficult to interpret Yona's readings right away. It's kind of like trying to force the pieces of a puzzle together, and oftentimes you realize what you've attributed to as a prediction isn't correct.
Yona is notorious on confusing people. So, it can be hard to tell who she is referring to; even if your person of interest is referenced to as one particular card, they can change from one reading to the next.
I can only pull from my experience about her use of "ongoing connection" and "partnership". In my case, Yona seemed very self-assured that she knew my now-husband in every reading. She only saw someone else once, but she then assured me it was not being caught between two lovers. And of course, "partnership" ended up referring to marriage.
Also, please be aware that Yona's predictions do take years. It took six years for her love prediction to actually take place. I know that isn't reassuring in the midst of emotional turmoil; it sucks to hear that. Trust me, I didn't want to wait years for a resolution, but that's how long it took: six years and three months.
--- End quote ---
I’ve gotten “ongoing connection” from her. What does that mean?
zinniapom:
she predicted reconnectio ns with esxes for me, new men I would meet and she predicted a new relationshi ps for me in 2024 two months before I met the person and he she did say he wasnt Prince Charming but that he would excite me. This did happen and he ended up asking me to be his gf but as time went on I had more and more realization he is not my person. When I ready with her 7 months ago she picked up on my feelings about the person and said I shouldn't worry that I would have options and partnership
international buff:
How long did you wait for a reading? I wanted to read with her regarding career but I fear that by time I get a reading I will already know If I got the job or not lol
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version