Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?
How much have you spent in total for psychic readings?
Mattsmom:
--- Quote from: paulo on July 13, 2020, 01:19:02 AM ---I spent around $8000 with CP and PS. I think CP and PS are too expensive
--- End quote ---
I would estimate that over the last 8 years it's been about $20k. I've been helped out immensely by Divine interventio nal factors (aka like winning the lottery) - ONE psychic predicted that, but it was not that. Just the dollar amount.
I've had a lot of debts completely unrelated to psychic readings (medical, holistic therapy treatments on my own initiative, lost work time....) and they were a lot more than what I paid on readings.
Readings are a tool (like these other things were) for me to get well. Body-Mind-SPIRIT.
Yes PS is expensive and CP is too - but PS tends to have more diamonds in the rough. Now most of the readers on there are crap and not worth it at their prices. Anthony is my gem. I only call him once a year now.
curiouspsychicreadings:
I had a reading with Anthony and he just went right in, I do feel like he connected and felt like it made sense but I wanted to know if that is his typical reading style and how long does it usually take to start seeing predictions passing?
--- Quote from: Mattsmom on May 02, 2021, 10:14:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: paulo on July 13, 2020, 01:19:02 AM ---I spent around $8000 with CP and PS. I think CP and PS are too expensive
--- End quote ---
I would estimate that over the last 8 years it's been about $20k. I've been helped out immensely by Divine interventio nal factors (aka like winning the lottery) - ONE psychic predicted that, but it was not that. Just the dollar amount.
I've had a lot of debts completely unrelated to psychic readings (medical, holistic therapy treatments on my own initiative, lost work time....) and they were a lot more than what I paid on readings.
Readings are a tool (like these other things were) for me to get well. Body-Mind-SPIRIT.
Yes PS is expensive and CP is too - but PS tends to have more diamonds in the rough. Now most of the readers on there are crap and not worth it at their prices. Anthony is my gem. I only call him once a year now.
--- End quote ---
Mattsmom:
--- Quote from: curiouspsychicreadings on May 11, 2021, 01:15:41 PM ---I had a reading with Anthony and he just went right in, I do feel like he connected and felt like it made sense but I wanted to know if that is his typical reading style and how long does it usually take to start seeing predictions passing?
ANSWER: I switched things up for 2022. Anthony is still good, but over time, I started to feel he became more "scripted" rather than taking a fresh look at things. Just my opinion.
--- Quote from: Mattsmom on May 02, 2021, 10:14:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: paulo on July 13, 2020, 01:19:02 AM ---I spent around $8000 with CP and PS. I think CP and PS are too expensive
--- End quote ---
I would estimate that over the last 8 years it's been about $20k. I've been helped out immensely by Divine interventio nal factors (aka like winning the lottery) - ONE psychic predicted that, but it was not that. Just the dollar amount.
I've had a lot of debts completely unrelated to psychic readings (medical, holistic therapy treatments on my own initiative, lost work time....) and they were a lot more than what I paid on readings.
Readings are a tool (like these other things were) for me to get well. Body-Mind-SPIRIT.
Yes PS is expensive and CP is too - but PS tends to have more diamonds in the rough. Now most of the readers on there are crap and not worth it at their prices. Anthony is my gem. I only call him once a year now.
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
Anon:
The irony is.....the best readings I recall have actually been Free or a few dollars.... make of that what you will.
Onyx:
Wow, I finally got approved after waiting over a year! Guess the scammers got the attention of admin. :)
Anyway, I became addicted to psychics in summer 2021 due to a poi (of course). In December 2021 I had spent nearly $30k. I slowly started calling less frequently. I never went back to calculate the total spent, since the $30k made me ill.
I originally called to ask what purpose was my poi in my life...ther e was synchronici ties going on. I called psychic tarot Andrew on Kasamba. He said it was to help with spiritual growth....b ut then said, oh and there's great romance cards! That sent me down the rabbit hole. I only read with a handful now and only a few times a month. I will eventually write reviews under each psychic's thread
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version