Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

What A Girl Wants

<< < (2/2)

sunandmoon:
Add "no drama" to the list  :)

TimeHeals:

--- Quote from: sunandmoon on February 15, 2012, 01:49:46 PM ---Add "no drama" to the list  :)

--- End quote ---

good one, Sun- NO DRAMA!
And - what I really love: A man who defends a woman's honor - sticks up for her.

PrettyLittleLiz:
Hi all...

I'm a Sag, with a Venus in Scorpio though (which may not be as helpful as we tend to have a lot of fire in our blood in relation to love) however, healer - your question about settling down was interesting . I'm 28 - and I've been wanting to "settle down" with my person in question for the last 5 years. I think there are too many different external factors to go completely off astrologica l. I don't even know if you can even make that determinati on without looking at the synastry between your chart and hers. For example, my rising sign is in Capricorn - so I care a lot about having things together financially and in my career and value the same thing in my partner.

I think the things I look for the most in significant other is 1. chemistry/connection 2. intelligenc e 3. sense of humor

Physically, I've been attracted to all different types, and it really just boils down to energy that is shared between me and the other person.

Wow - really not helpful at all. Haha....

BP1990:
PrettyLittl eLiz I am a Scorpio sun, Scorpio moon and Capricorn rising :)

For me the thing I look for in a partner is: 1. Deep connection. 2. Humor. 3. Commitment

I don't have a type but I tend to be attracted to guys who have muscles. It's weird because I am not picky at all but I've noticed that I'm more attracted to the athletic type. Not too stocky though.

I actually like a guy who is sensitive/emotional. Basically a guy who doesn't have a problem expressing his feelings and is affectionat e. I tend to find a lot of Cancer men to fit that.

tellmewhy:
Xxxx 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version