so today is day 30 over here. I dont know why but I am getting that anxious feeling I know all too well over here.
its like this gnawing that I just want to know how hes feeling at present.
its heavy today. I have been doing so good. havent felt like this in a while.
the good news is I am not going to call keen or anything. but I am tempted to phone a good empath. but trying not to. i think I can redirect my attention. going to try that.
Hey, so sorry that you are feeling anxious and tempted. I had written some questions trying to help you to "reason" your way out of calling but I think everyone on this thread knows that readings are not rational or logical yet we still have spent hundreds/thousands on them.
I actually got this from my therapist today (not in regards to readings): when you are tempted to do something to soothe your anxiety that you know isn't good for you, it's a good reminder to look inwards and use healthy tools to combat (or even just sit with) the anxiety. I honestly believe that compulsivel
y getting readings is very similar to drinking or using drugs to cope with intrusive and anxious thoughts. It's that compulsive "I NEED this RIGHT NOW" piece that is a signal to me that the reading will actually never give me what I'm looking for, unlike the readings I used to get on occasion "for fun"