Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

30 day Challenge

<< < (7/19) > >>

beachgal214:

--- Quote from: bee.23 on April 08, 2020, 11:54:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: beachgal214 on April 06, 2020, 01:38:32 PM ---I am not doing so hot... ugh.  not sure why!

reading on my relationshi p today and it was just a crappy reading.  I already knew things weren't great so not sure what I was looking for. I guess insight. and I dont know that I gleaned anything I didnt already know..

also ordered a kisha reading last week.  so... back to the grind once I get that???  no binges but still not pleased I spent more money today.

--- End quote ---

Stay strong🙏🏽❤️

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  I am doing good this week!!  Haven't gotten the general reading yet but no other cravings so that is good <3 Feeling strong and full of light this week!  <3

Hope you are too!

beachgal214:

--- Quote from: kdspirited on April 09, 2020, 04:26:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: beachgal214 on April 06, 2020, 01:38:32 PM ---I am not doing so hot... ugh.  not sure why!

reading on my relationshi p today and it was just a crappy reading.  I already knew things weren't great so not sure what I was looking for. I guess insight. and I dont know that I gleaned anything I didnt already know..

also ordered a kisha reading last week.  so... back to the grind once I get that???  no binges but still not pleased I spent more money today.

--- End quote ---

Dont beat yourself up think of it this way. You said you are not binging that is a huge win already. Today is Day 1 next time you will go further and realize more. Today you realized that you spent all that money to got no new information . Lesson learnt. Next time you will know this before you call. So onwards as Bee said you go this

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!!  I know that is true. Not binging is huge.  I hope you are feeling strong too! You too awakened!! Thank you all! <3

PurpleRain:
I am 2weeks clean today and I'm still listening to my old readings when I get bored 😂

Smiley1:
I’m spending the money that I would get readings with by doing self care and redecoratin g my home. 

beachgal214:
No readings since April 6!  I had ordered the Kisha general reading and DID get that this week. So Like I said in earlier post that I wouldd start that as the date. So lets see I got that Tuesday. So only 2 days so far, but if you count phone readings none since the 6th!  so almost 10 days - no urges!  <3 Feeling strong guys!! you can do it!!!

I have been there with the good days and the hard days.  I am not so tough on the really hard days and I have fallen back to temptation. but each time I get better I feel like. can go longer etc.

If anyone needs anything feel free to PM me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version