Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Who would you all chose?!

(1/2) > >>

Fairydust123:
Hey ya'll!

I was wondering who you all would chose out of these Psychics. Beverley Ann, Raynee, Anthony, Cookie, Kisha, Christina, Stephanie Theresa, Rares, or Queen of Cups? I really don't know who is more accurate or who to trust in! I've had readings on Esty with Amanda, Laura C, Spiritroomb yDawn, angelinsigh t, and blindtrutht arot. Please let me know!

fashiondiva6337:
Ive only read with Beverly Ann, Rares, and QofC out of the ones you listed. I thought Rares really nailed the situation and his predictions passed in the timeframe. One prediction from Beverly did pass for me. QofC- we didn't connect/I couldn't really understand her her phone was muffled.

Fairydust123:
Thank you so so much!! :)

msavocado96:
What was your experience with Laura C?

PurpleRain:
QOC- is a short-term reader not really good on outcomes or any predictions beyond a month out (my experience)...I don't use her because I'm not desperate to know what's going to happen next month

Cookie- She been good for me....I've had a few hits from her.

Kisha- has been very accurate for me

Rares- outcomes haven't played out yet but his contact prediction for April was wrong.
ST- I think she's a waste of time. seems to give the same reading to multiple people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version