Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
Countdown Begins Now!!
Arigirl:
--- Quote from: sexyp on February 01, 2020, 04:42:57 AM ---I will join you if that is okay with you instead of starting my own thread. most of my readers also gave end of feb -march but most said end of feb.
--- Quote from: Arigirl on February 01, 2020, 01:28:26 AM ---So I'm nearing (kind of) my final contact prediction timeline. Kisha has been giving me a 2 for the longest, Gaylene also gave a 2 along with 6-7 during my last reading (7 weeks is the last week in Feb). I will update this thread on 2/29 (or before lol) if anything happens
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
You can definitely join my countdown! I'm hoping to be able to document if anything happens here. So far, I do have an update: Snapchat randomly recommended my POI to me last week, we had never used that as a form of contact while we were together, and I actually could never find him on there even when I searched so that's interesting . My contacts are not linked to the app, so I must be in his contacts because we have 0 mutual friends. I was tempted to block him right away because I'm petty like that and I really don't want it to be easy for him to come back. Also I believe he unblocked me on Instagram this week (I still have him blocked, and that isn't going to change)
Arigirl:
No updates yet, haha there's only a little less than 2 weeks left to go. Unfortunate ly, it doesn't look likely that contact will happen between now and then. I've been waiting on that 2 since October, so I feel like it's time I that I continue to make an effort to detach from the idea of reconnectin g with my ex. I feel like if it was going to happen it would have happened by now
russianred:
--- Quote from: Arigirl on February 17, 2020, 03:23:20 PM ---No updates yet, haha there's only a little less than 2 weeks left to go. Unfortunate ly, it doesn't look likely that contact will happen between now and then. I've been waiting on that 2 since October, so I feel like it's time I that I continue to make an effort to detach from the idea of reconnectin g with my ex. I feel like if it was going to happen it would have happened by now
--- End quote ---
I'm sorry that it doesn't look likely. For whatever it's worth, I think that detatching can actually help to clear some of the tense energy surrounding the situation and might open up things. But it has to be genuine detatchment . I'd like to think that I'm slowly getting to that point, although the bulk of my predictions are still a little ways away.
Arigirl:
It's possible, but he and I have mutually blocked one another and it's been almost 6 months since we spoke. I also recently found out that he was cheating on me while we were together. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon, which I'm actually okay with at this point. It would gave been cool too get an accurate timeframe though!
Arigirl:
With 5 mins left in February 2020, contact doesn't look likely I'm afraid.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version