Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

After a year of endless readings, the psychics that got it right

<< < (8/11) > >>

pfizer:
i am surprised sbout EffieK and Rares, effiek was so wrong in all three my readings, first about an old poi said he will reach out but no, second about a business issue, still wrong timing wrong outcome wrong, third about same poi said he loves freedom too much and was scared of relationshi p bcoz the ex was too needy so now he doesn't want any woman, wrong again, he doesnt have any relationshi p before and he did reached out to me (after the reading)very warm and asked for a date.
Rares was better, he picked the poi accurately and described currently on point, but if he was right i should be married and have a kid now lol

whatdoyoumean09:

--- Quote from: pfizer on February 03, 2020, 05:28:42 PM ---i am surprised sbout EffieK and Rares, effiek was so wrong in all three my readings, first about an old poi said he will reach out but no, second about a business issue, still wrong timing wrong outcome wrong, third about same poi said he loves freedom too much and was scared of relationshi p bcoz the ex was too needy so now he doesn't want any woman, wrong again, he doesnt have any relationshi p before and he did reached out to me (after the reading)very warm and asked for a date.
Rares was better, he picked the poi accurately and described currently on point, but if he was right i should be married and have a kid now lol

--- End quote ---

I have only ever gone to her about love. I don't trust any of them for career, really, to be honest with you.

icexgb:

--- Quote from: happylittlewhite on January 21, 2020, 05:20:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: whatdoyoumean09 on January 21, 2020, 03:54:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: happylittlewhite on January 20, 2020, 09:13:42 PM ---When you said Aria, please could you give me her link? I want to see if this is the same tarot reader that I have been using. Thanks 😊

--- End quote ---

I made a mistake - it should have read Avia. Here she is: https://bitwine.com/psychics/387197-avia

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot. I thought it was her and I have been using her for a while. Sometimes she was right but sometimes she was wrong.

--- End quote ---

I used her for like a year... she's never been right for me...  but she is very a good lady yes..

Fairydust123:
I've messaged beverley ann 3 times now since january and no response. Hipe shes ok

Freefinally:

--- Quote from: Fairydust123 on May 12, 2020, 08:28:36 PM ---I've messaged beverley ann 3 times now since january and no response. Hipe shes ok

--- End quote ---

She was on the other night doing readings but I couldn’t get in with her. I messaged her as well and haven’t heard anything either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version