Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Who read the best for you in 2019?

(1/12) > >>

Jili1945:
Hi folks,

Let's share our experience with readers in 2019 :)

Jili1945:
Any more vote?  ;)

ladya:
Ari hands down for me. She’s 100 percent for me.

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: ladya on December 15, 2019, 06:40:27 AM ---Ari hands down for me. She’s 100 percent for me.

--- End quote ---

Great! I did not add her to the poll as there was not too many discussion on her reading over the last year. Thanks though for sharing your experience.

I also read with her in April. She frankly said no reconnectio n any time soon (at least). Her reading made me upset at that time because every reader was predicting reconnectio n for us at that time. But apparently she was correct. I could never read with her again because of time difference.

Esse:
Who's Ari?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version