Author Topic: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting  (Read 15245 times)

Offline Oisin16

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 280
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2019, 10:27:46 PM »
Just wanted to report that after a month of the spell being casted it haven’t work at all yet, so yeah I guesos it didn’t have any effects

Offline diamondcanadian

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 07:13:42 AM »
Just wanted to report that after a month of the spell being casted it haven’t work at all yet, so yeah I guesos it didn’t have any effects

Spells aren’t necessarily instant, and not only do they take time , they take belief.

Offline Oisin16

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 280
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 10:40:48 AM »
Just wanted to report that after a month of the spell being casted it haven’t work at all yet, so yeah I guesos it didn’t have any effects

Spells aren’t necessarily instant, and not only do they take time , they take belief.

You are right! I’ll try to be more positive :)

Offline Oisin16

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 280
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2019, 11:38:49 AM »
And spells don’t always work unfortunate ly. In my case, Yona told me I have an 18 month to 2 year wait for my poi to reach out. She said the cards showed that there is nothing I can do to speed things up. Anything where I reach out would result in being ignored or rejected. She specificall y said there is nothing that I could do to speed up the timing....n ot reaching out.... not spells....n ot anything... the only option is to give it time....so ouch! And it turns out she was right caz I tried a spell casting with another psychic and nothing happened. So I guess it depends on the situation. If Yona told you a spell could work it may very well play out in its own timing. But if she specificall y stated its not a situation where a spell can help, I wouldnt bet on it.
Oh thanks for sharing your experience, Yona said the spell was a succes, so I guess it obviously will take time and I have to remain positive and let it go :)

Offline shannynlin

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 08:19:39 AM »
I’ve tried a spell casting with Yona before. I was incredibly lost and wanting a career change but had zero network or experience in any fields I wanted to try. I live in a very competitive part of the United States where people with PHDs from ivy leagues are a dime a dozen, so my situation was bleak to say the least.

Over a year later, a new job[size=78%] literally just landed in my lap. It was 20min from home, better pay, more fun, etc. Yona had also seen this happen during one of my readings. [/size]


Don’t know if her spell was the reason I got the job, but I’m not complaining!