Hey Law! I’m glad to see you come back and update us!
I’m getting to the point where I am done with readings too. I need to live life because what’s meant to happen will happen regardless.
I always love your posts about LOA.
I agree with you on Anne as well. She is very caring once you get to know her and is good for those fly on the wall situations. I use to call her weekly and I haven’t call her in about a month, and it was a quick question about work.
You said you don’t call really anymore and nothing happened. Does that include Yona as well? I’m not hanging onto her predictions but do love her overview and guidance.
I’m glad you’re happy with your new man!
Thanks... Honestly?
I went on a vacation to a "self reflecting" place called miraval.... it was life changing. While I was there I began reading a lot of books and discovered Brene Brown. Shes not really new I just discovered her. Self discovery has helped me decide that by hanging on to relationshi
ps and hoping they come back (and calling a psychic) is not really who i want to be. If Im walking the path of being brave and having the courage to be vulnerable (yes these are her exact words) from the start of the relationshi
p - If I set my boundaries in the beginning of the relationshi
p and stick by them than a few things happen - A. If its a bad relationshi
p (or guy) - it goes nowhere fast or B. it develops quickly and healthy. I have been happily surprised at how different this one has been for me. When weve had an issue and Ive held strong to her teachings I have been so surprised at the results and that I have never once reached for the phone to call a psychic and say OMG hes going to leave me tell me whats going to happen. Because I know if he does, Ill be okay!
To answer your specific question about Yona -- yes some of the things on her timeline have happened I guess... but theyre so vague, I am not exactly sure:)