Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
When Psychics see the exact same thing
Jenjen:
I find that to be really true on Asknow. But California Psychics is different.. get some real answers.
I just started using Psychic Source and I found one Psychic who told me not what I wanted to hear but
Some shocking insight..Ke en is hit and miss for me..
jhuskindle:
--- Quote from: Girly1998 on September 18, 2019, 03:33:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tryst.4 on September 17, 2019, 09:32:46 PM ---Okay so, I've been pretty adamant about how Mattie is my favorite reader because of how well we connect when I call her, and how some of her predictions have panned out for me, while some are pending (we'll get to that). As much as I love her, I can't afford to keep reading with her because her rates are completely outrageous for the amount of time given.
Because of this, I decided to try a cheaper alternative in purple ocean / purple garden. And while I understand that people have their doubts... hear me out. I read with a few readers, and their predictions completely line up with Matties predictions .
Mattie: I'm going to need to make a difficult decision between my current POI and a woman who is coming in October. Spirits told her "heads or tails" kind of a difficulty where it could go either way.
Psychic Lynn (purple ocean): my POI is going to come back in October. However im also going to meet someone in October who is going to have a strong connection with me so it's going to force a very difficult decision.
intuitiveperspective (purple ocean): in my first reading she said my POI is coming back during October time. In the second reading I asked for a more general outlook on my love life and she said a new person with a soul connection much like my POIs is coming in october as well so I'm going to have a choice between the two.
Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I'd really like to know what you guys think about this.
--- End quote ---
You can read with 20 psychics that give the same outcome but that doesn’t mean they’re legit. Predicting a new person that’ll cause you to have to choose is a common prediction made.
--- End quote ---
So true
Sparkle002:
I've had situations where readers have said the same thing - and its been 50/50
For career situations, it was 100% - but when it comes to love the odds are questionabl e
Last year all of my trusteds all saw the same thing with my POI at the time and it came true...howe ver, a group of them saw me in a relationshi p by Sept (I wasn't even dating anyone). The other group sees something in February. At this point I dont believe them because I haven't even met anyone close to that type of situation. Even still, lets say I meet the guy and it lasts for just a month - then what? SMH
naturegirl:
I read with a certain controversi al Bitwine reader several times. She had some misses and her behavior is a little off, but she had some pretty amazing hits for me too. I believe she's gifted. Anyhoo, there was a specific female name that came up in a couple of different readings with her. She would ask who it was, why she kept getting it. It didn't mean anything to me. It's not particularl y uncommon, but I just don't know anyone by that name personally, not even a coworker or acquaintanc e. This was awhile ago so I eventually forgot about it. Well, I recently had a general overview reading with Leanne and she goes "Who is_____?" Same name! Isn't that weird? I'm so curious who this is because neither of them gave me predictions or even how it relates to me. Usually if Leanne gives me a name she'll give a coinciding prediction. She did say she thinks it might be a child....
If anyone ever asks my boyfriend if he has kids he always says "probably". I think that's funny. Or I should say I DID. Now though, after reading about all of the blindsides- people being stood up in a different city, finding out their person has been living with someone, finding out their SO found out they're a father, etc etc, I'm slightly worried that he's either got someone living under his bed and Leanne's wrong about her being a child (maybe she thinks it might be a child because she's tiny enough to live under a bed or in a closet 😉), or he is going to find out he does have a daughter and that "probably" will no longer suffice. Readings can make a girl craaaazzzzy tell you what!
Ash1234567:
A majority of the psychics I've read with including: Gaylene, Ari, Beverly Ann, Kira and a few others have predicted contact for me this month. I don't want to hold onto hope though because when I was on Purple Garden/Ocean, they all predicted the same month and nothing happened.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version