Hi! I am newly accepted to this forum and I too am allergic to my money - that made me laugh. I think the hardest part is I try to constantly "call just one more" to see if "they see what i feel to be true". I could use a therapost but having hard time finding one bc my issue is not so much with psychics in general but in needing to get over a POI that for some reason consumes me.
Why does the universe put people in our life for one half of the couple to feel so much and the other to act like they dont GAF. I just have such a hard time accepting that.
Is that how a lot of you feel? Liek the feelings were real and then something got in the way?
I am trying to tell myself if the universe wanted us together it wouldnt be so complicated and I wouldnt need psychic confirmatio n..
I dunno I am rambling - but I need help. I am doing up to 3-4 a day and I am scared to look at my cc statement right now it makes me sick.
id love to get to day 2!!!
Find a good therapist. Things DO happen for a reason, but sometimes that reason is to get back to who you are, and find your way back on your path--having nothing to do with the other person. The guy that I used to call about--when my addiction got really, really bad, was in my life to teach me who I am, again and what I would and wouldn't accept. After he told me he had met someone else, I sat in a ball, crying in the corner of my kitchen. I thought no one would ever love me--out of billions of people, I'd lost the ONE person who would ever consider me at all. And time passed. And I didn't die. BUT, I found a great therapist.
And, it's a year plus later, and I saw him on Saturday--spent the day with him--and there is no amount of money or whatever in the world that I would consider to have him back as a lover or even think of him as a partner; he is NOT right for me, and if he had dated me for a few more months, I would have chewed him up and spit him out (and I told him that over the weekend), but because he walked away first, I got my heart and my ego mixed up. Instead, he was a teacher--and for that, I am grateful. I spent a lot of time mourning him, mourning my heart and being largely unproductiv
e. I don't mind the time mourning over him--I mind the time that I wasn't function; the time that I spent chainsmokin
g and calling readers. Through my healing, and the growth over the last year, I found myself again and I know what I have to do, which is take care of myself better. The person I'm involved with now is vastly different and way, way better suited to me--and if that doesn't work out, I'll be very, very sad, but I know that men are like buses and someone else will come along. What I feel I am being told now, loudly, is to be in the present and take care of myself--I would urge you to do that and limit the time you spend on this. And, for the 4th time--make your priority finding a good therapist!!!