Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
Flyingsoul:
I read with Stephanie T very recently.. what she said was actually quite true about me, although i asked about particular man. She told me that my energies at the moment is shifting and changing, and i will be offered new opportuniti es to go forward in different ways from that of the past..which is really interesting to me, as i do feel this within myself. This energies changing will still be happening for the next 6 months. Not only my relationshi ps and love life, it's everything within me and my all aspects. She mentioned to me to take the personal relationshi ps to a very flexible and fluid approach because the people that are around me at the moment romanticall y are not the ones who are going to be featuring in my future going forwards. If i take this as advice, i save money in doing the readings, because none of the men that i am meeting now, it's going to work. This is the first time i had this kind of reading from ST and i do feel whatever she said exactly what is happening to me right now :)
Hope this helps.
Cteebaby1:
Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcra ft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicate d everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.
Yaz88:
--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on August 13, 2019, 04:37:44 PM ---Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcra ft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicate d everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.
--- End quote ---
So Cteebaby, Mysticalcra ftArriana was accurate for you? Did you read with her more than once. I’ve got a big prediction she made due to happen end of this month or next month. So of course, I’d love to know the details of your experience with her!
Cteebaby1:
--- Quote from: Yaz88 on August 13, 2019, 07:18:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on August 13, 2019, 04:37:44 PM ---Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcra ft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicate d everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.
--- End quote ---
So Cteebaby, Mysticalcra ftArriana was accurate for you? Did you read with her more than once. I’ve got a big prediction she made due to happen end of this month or next month. So of course, I’d love to know the details of your experience with her!
--- End quote ---
I’ve read with her a lot just PM me because I don’t want to say everything on the public forum
HornetKick:
--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on August 14, 2019, 07:25:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Yaz88 on August 13, 2019, 07:18:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cteebaby1 on August 13, 2019, 04:37:44 PM ---Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcra ft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicate d everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.
--- End quote ---
So Cteebaby, Mysticalcra ftArriana was accurate for you? Did you read with her more than once. I’ve got a big prediction she made due to happen end of this month or next month. So of course, I’d love to know the details of your experience with her!
--- End quote ---
I’ve read with her a lot just PM me because I don’t want to say everything on the public forum
--- End quote ---
I've read with her a couple of times and it would always seem as if she were headed in the right direction and then nothing would pan out as she said. Nothing. When I went back during the second reading I mentioned to her that nothing transpired and she said yeah I was wrong. I only mentioned it so she could look into why she was wrong on what she saw, because she was very nice.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version