Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com
Reading with David James Ugh!!
Ari58:
Had a chat with David James... asked 1 question & his response was almost hateful & frankly arrogant ... I got distinct
impression he hates his “job” (emphasize job cuz it isn’t a gift).... Mind u he asked for just my first name, really, u can read a “chat” with a first name?!? I have spoken/ met with psychics on & off for years & never encountered such an obvious clear cut (totally off base) reader in all my experiences ...I write this to save all who read this from wasting their money....Ho w he got his reviews is questionabl e
Natashanyc:
He’s notorious here for being negative I don’t see how ppl STILL spend money with him....this site again is a gift IF USED CORRECTLY
I hope u get a refund or compensatio n tho
Jili1945:
I had a horrible reading with him last year (in Kasamba) and he devastated me. Reading was so negative and made me cry non-stop for a couple of days. I never got back to him afterwards.
Ari58:
My reading didn’t have to do with a POI, (married) I can imagine how he could butcher someone who is questioning one, I think he is dangerous to talk to if ur heart is aching - I BEG anyone in a tearful situation to avoid him at all costs...I asked him a simple question that was very important to me & his response was condescendi ng & unbelievabl ely inappropria te, in addition it was soooo off the mark - I feel he works thru his emotions, does he even like people? Trust me, there isn’t a psychic bone in his body.. he should be outed as the fraud he is....
Ari58:
Let me add, if u want an incredibly intuitive psychic.. Leanne Halyburton, in my experience things she said have occurred, no matter how mundane, & her description of loved ones was scary accurate, I truly believe she has the gift!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version