Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Most accurate Etsy psychics or mediums?

(1/5) > >>

laoch:
Hi folks,

Has anyone received a prediction form an Etsy reader that has come to pass?
If so, who?!!!
If you have a list of readers.. even better!!!

wishes215:
Oracle indigo

LivingInYellow:
I second Oracle Indigo. Although, I would say (like always), try to space out your readings!@

laoch:
Anyone else you guys would recommend?

Ninacy:
I've had good success lately with Tarotista and TheFoolsJou rney Tarot. They got 2/3 predictions right so far and the third is pending. They are not really psychics, in the sense that they do rely on tools and tarot cards specificall y to form their readings but they are really talented and on point. The latter is from Brazil and her written English is not that articulate but if you read her reading a few times you'll know what she means. I have asked them specific questions as I hadn't had much success with general questions with 90% of other psychics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version