Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Have these psychics been right for you?
flora0250:
--- Quote from: LAW1974 on May 03, 2019, 02:39:29 PM ---I have personally found QoC to be the most accurate! Effie is AWESOME at details I think but Anne (QoC) is who I call if I want dead honest truth about what is in someones head and she is always right:).
--- End quote ---
I wish any of her predictions came true for me. None ever did. I’m talking short term ones. Over and over yes he’s thinking of you, he’s he’s going to get in touch with you... she seemed accurate with emotions and picking up things that seemed surely likely to me.... but I ended up heartbroken by her predictions unfortunate ly so don’t want to call her anymore. First she said one thing that made me hopeful and didn’t happen so I was heartbroken . Then she switched gears and gave me a negative prediction that broke my heart. So I ended up heartbroken either way and on top of it confused and worse off than before I called her. If her positive predictions didn’t happen I felt like okay well how can I believe the negative one either?
Just depressed me.
wishes215:
So since 2010 have u always read this frequently with her? I’ve always wondered how long one should
Wait between readings?
josh34:
Kisha started off what I consider accurate for me, but in the long run proved to be so inaccurate for me. Nothing she said came true and she was shown to be wrong over and over. Shes not very good for me (and had been wrong for many others too), but everyone connects differently . So I'd just be careful with her
Calleronhiatus:
--- Quote from: josh34 on May 04, 2019, 04:00:35 PM ---Kisha started off what I consider accurate for me, but in the long run proved to be so inaccurate for me. Nothing she said came true and she was shown to be wrong over and over. Shes not very good for me (and had been wrong for many others too), but everyone connects differently . So I'd just be careful with her
--- End quote ---
OP: Mattie underwhelme d me.
Josh: OMG, Mattie is the second coming of Christ.
Op: Kisha gave multiple description s and feelings and things I can validate.
Josh: No. she’s awful. This is my 800000 post to say the same thing. I can’t argue with Psychic Chrissy anymore so I have to bash Kisha every post from here on out.
We get it. Kisha doesn’t work for you. Cool. To encourage someone to read with someone that underwhelme d them because of YOUR personal experience is ridiculous.
QOC doesn’t connect to me well and is talked about on here daily. I never use MY personal experience to invalidate others positive experiences though.
Calleronhiatus:
--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on April 30, 2019, 09:41:02 PM ---Hey guys, I'm officially done with psychics on keen, asknow, and California Psychics.
I have been getting readings fairly regularly since February when my ex-girlfriend left me. But its depressing to see how many "reputable" psychics were wrong on timing.
Nearly everyone that I talked on Asknow said "Communicati on in March... back together by April." Nope. Nothing. I truly thought Denny had something because he predicted a "22" and I received a letter from my ex on the 22nd of February. Make no mistake, the letter wasn't a bridge to open communicati on but returning something I had asked for. They all predicted reconciliat ion in the spring and most of them stated communicati on before the end of April, but that is just about all wrong. Rika and Tara were both wrong on time frames though both said we would get back together - Tara did mention that I should reach out to my ex, but I don't know if I agree with that. Tajah also predicted reconciliat ion but her timeline has passed.
Going through my grief, I stumbled across this site and tried a few people on bitwine and keen.
A few on Keen also said, "Communicati on in March-April... full couple by summer." Well, still no communicati on and its April 30th. Well, I suppose, there's still an hour left. Hillary80 said that we would get back together but we would not start communicati ng until June.
Bitwine
Things got a bit interesting here. I spoke with Miss Ann and I truly felt that she described a number of things that were true about the situation and my ex. She discussed a number of insecuritie s and discussions that were had between my ex and I. Miss Ann also went so far as to say that we would get back together but didn't give a timeline citing that "Timelines are my mortal enemies... you'll have to wait a bit longer. It will be a while." I spoke with Miss Ann again about 30 days later, and although she didn't remember me at first she later recalled our prior conversatio n and once again predicted reconciliat ion but with no timelines. She did have some specifics.
Rekha also predicted that my ex would come back but not until June-July.
Ari also predicted that my ex would return but no communicati on until closer to "within two months" on March 5th. So I've no idea if she's including March in that two figure. I guess she could mean April-May?
About mid-April Rachel Marie very confidently stated that my ex would come back but "It would take some time... and another 6-8 weeks until we start talking." Rachel Marie was fairly correct about her timelines when she discussed our relationshi ps, so there was at least some validity in that... or, very good guesses. Rachel Marie also described some very brief past relationshi ps that my ex had been in and was fairly accurate in her description s.
Now, I'll discuss some of the, as they often called on these forums, "the heavy hitters."
Kisha (Aries Intuition)
I spoke with Kisha the second week of April and she almost immediately described my ex's physical appearance (height, weight, hair color - these traits are not uncommon but she did go a few steps further). Kisha also described when my ex started feeling hesitations about the relationshi p to the exact month - I can validate because my ex told me when we broke up. Kisha also had a number of description s and statements that I could validate, and was impressed by. However, Kisha did say "Your ex will resurface.. . she will return, but not until August. By December, you will have both decided whether or not to continue but I feel there is a very real chance that you will elect to stay together. You have staying power. Your ex left out of a place of uncertainty ... there is plenty of regret in her mind."
Effie
Very accurately described the situation and described with specificity some of the things my ex told me and some of the behaviors my ex exhibited. Not as specific as Cookie or Kisha, but did say my ex would come back but not until June/July and we would communicate for about two months prior.
Cookie (Spiritualis t Reader)
I spoke with Cookie near the beginning of April and I actually started trembling during this call. She immediately identified three major areas of my life that have been bothering me... which, in hindsight are somewhat generic - I am sure everyone has their own share of problems in family, career, and relationshi ps. However, she stated with confidence when I started feeling doubts about the relationshi p (early stages of the relationshi p - I had doubts first) and then when my ex had doubts. Cookie explained that these doubts were perfectly normal, but my ex acted on the fear because things were getting really serious. Cookie also stated that I was the more affectionat e one and my ex was not necessarily affectionat e though I wished she was. She got our breakup time frame down to a week. She ended the call by saying "You will get back together between 5-12... I think May to December. Things will be slow at first, and you both have to forgive one another, but by December you will know whether or not you two are a full couple headed towards marriage. I won't tell you whether or not you two will get married - that's up to you - but there is a real potential for that there, but you both have to work for it." I am being brief here but Cookie just kept talking and talking with specificity about things that happened during relationshi p, things that were said, places we visited... it was the most profound reading I had. Before the call ended Cookie's last words were, "Do not worry... she still loves you and she has come to understand and appreciate that more."
Mattie
I spoke with Mattie last week and I was a bit... underwhelme d. After seeing so many positive reviews, I expected to get blown out of the water. Mattie kept asking me to validate her statements by saying, "Would you agree" or "Does that make sense?" Mattie said with confidence that my ex would reach out to me "Over the next 3 weeks or 3 months" on April 22nd. She also said that my ex would propose getting back together but not until May/June which she indicated as very important months of celebration - I am finishing my Masters this week (May) and my ex's birthday is next month in June. Mattie said that my ex would reach out to me on a Monday (apparently she is good with days?) and would use her car as an excuse to call me. She mentioned that California is relevant and I have an opportunity to travel but I have no connection there except for some family - I don't see any need for me to travel there except for perhaps a funeral, which has happened in the past. Mattie seemed to indicate that I have gained the upper hand since the breakup and that my ex constantly worries that she is losing me, that she still loves me, and will reach out because she is afraid that she made the biggest mistake of her life. Before the call ended, Mattie also described some stuff about the relationshi p I had with my mother which was accurate. Mattie also said that my ex would have to convince me to "start over" because I am starting to move on with a degree of certainty.
I don't know... I guess I am ranting. It just feels that timelines keep getting pushed which is why I have stopped calling. The only two readers who said "No reconciliat ion... the spark is gone... she doesn't love you any more" were Queen of Cups (who has been absolutely dead wrong for me in the past and her communicati on prediction was wrong here too - she said my ex would reach out) and Celeste on California Psychics. Looking back, Celeste did say that there was an opportunity to rekindle but it would be a struggle... like walking across a bridge that collapses as I get halfway across. Who knows? Maybe Celeste is the only one right... but the rest of her reading didn't seem accurate.
Thanks for listening to me. I suppose I needed to release this.
--- End quote ---
Mattie said he would reach out in 3 weeks or 3 months on April 22nd and propose getting back together by June? July 22nd would make 3 months. The vague 3 followed by specific months that don’t match up is questionabl e.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version