Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Rusty is amazing

<< < (57/68) > >>

RPLguy:

--- Quote from: bstalling on September 21, 2019, 05:09:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on September 21, 2019, 01:57:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: bstalling on September 21, 2019, 01:55:17 PM ---She is probably wrong, but be careful about jumping to conclusions too. He may not be ready to communicate with you. I've fallen into the trap of trying to "prove" a reader right that same day.....onl y to fail and for them to be proven right sometime later.

--- End quote ---

May I ask what you mean BStalling?  You may PM if you prefer.  I am curious to hear about that experience where you thought a reader was wrong, but they ended up being right.

Thanks!  :)

--- End quote ---
Its especially true when you are dealing with emotionally retarded POIs.

--- End quote ---

What a way to say it! LoL

But, I will agree...whi ch is my recent theory too. That and people who are dealing with mental issues or instability . Those people don't even know what they are going to do from moment to moment, how can anyone else predict it?

candiednut:
bstalling, was Rusty right for your business (she gave you end of summer right)?

Fidget1028:

--- Quote from: RPLguy on September 21, 2019, 05:26:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: bstalling on September 21, 2019, 05:09:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on September 21, 2019, 01:57:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: bstalling on September 21, 2019, 01:55:17 PM ---She is probably wrong, but be careful about jumping to conclusions too. He may not be ready to communicate with you. I've fallen into the trap of trying to "prove" a reader right that same day.....onl y to fail and for them to be proven right sometime later.

--- End quote ---

May I ask what you mean BStalling?  You may PM if you prefer.  I am curious to hear about that experience where you thought a reader was wrong, but they ended up being right.

Thanks!  :)

--- End quote ---
Its especially true when you are dealing with emotionally retarded POIs.

--- End quote ---

What a way to say it! LoL

But, I will agree...whi ch is my recent theory too. That and people who are dealing with mental issues or instability . Those people don't even know what they are going to do from moment to moment, how can anyone else predict it?

--- End quote ---

And the clincher is, no one is calling psychics about emotionally stable people. If they were normal, we'd know what to expect.

bstalling:

--- Quote from: candiednut on September 21, 2019, 05:45:28 PM ---bstalling, was Rusty right for your business (she gave you end of summer right)?

--- End quote ---

Its actually about my job, but its still developing. I dont think her timing will be right, but its going in the direction of what she said.

Star_01:

--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on September 21, 2019, 05:46:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: RPLguy on September 21, 2019, 05:26:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: bstalling on September 21, 2019, 05:09:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on September 21, 2019, 01:57:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: bstalling on September 21, 2019, 01:55:17 PM ---She is probably wrong, but be careful about jumping to conclusions too. He may not be ready to communicate with you. I've fallen into the trap of trying to "prove" a reader right that same day.....onl y to fail and for them to be proven right sometime later.

--- End quote ---

May I ask what you mean BStalling?  You may PM if you prefer.  I am curious to hear about that experience where you thought a reader was wrong, but they ended up being right.

Thanks!  :)

--- End quote ---
Its especially true when you are dealing with emotionally retarded POIs.

--- End quote ---

What a way to say it! LoL

But, I will agree...whi ch is my recent theory too. That and people who are dealing with mental issues or instability . Those people don't even know what they are going to do from moment to moment, how can anyone else predict it?

--- End quote ---

And the clincher is, no one is calling psychics about emotionally stable people. If they were normal, we'd know what to expect.

--- End quote ---

And we wouldn't be calling in the first place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version