Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Rusty is amazing

<< < (6/68) > >>

hope36:

--- Quote from: Sweetsydney2000 on May 07, 2019, 05:21:02 PM ---Please report back with what you think of her Hope!

--- End quote ---
Definitely!! but its not until couple of weeks, will update as soon as I get the reading!!

LivingInYellow:
I think I'm inclined to say that this reader is not the one for me. She's a lovely woman, but not sure about her predictions . I will have to give things some time before I can comment further as my reading was very recent and may reveal my identity (if she frequents this site) and predication s are still to pass but, hmmmm. Not sure if the recent hype is worth it. However, I'm open to standing corrected if/when the time comes. Will update over the next few months. Felt like I had to give her information .

flora0250:

--- Quote from: LivingInYellow on May 08, 2019, 01:06:21 AM ---I think I'm inclined to say that this reader is not the one for me. She's a lovely woman, but not sure about her predictions . I will have to give things some time before I can comment further as my reading was very recent and may reveal my identity (if she frequents this site) and predication s are still to pass but, hmmmm. Not sure if the recent hype is worth it. However, I'm open to standing corrected if/when the time comes. Will update over the next few months. Felt like I had to give her information .

--- End quote ---

Also felt like I had to give her info and then she made generalizat ions that sounded definitely plausible based on my circumstanc es. So if her prediction comes to pass I have no way of saying it wasn’t a 50/50 lucky guess because there was nothing specific she gave me that was truly validating.

bstalling:
any of you call about non-relationship stuff?

candiednut:
Me (bstalling)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version