Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

My Experience with Jennifer Wallens and Jamie FitzPatrick(Best Psychic Directory

<< < (2/3) > >>

skylark:
She has been on point for me. I liked her! I have been reading with her for years and she has been accurate with her predictions .

Buttercup:
I haven’t tried Jennifer but I read with Jamie several times couple of years ago. I have to say she was great with picking up on the current situation. Quite accurate actually BUT terrible at predictions . Whatever she said not only didn’t happen but the opposite of it did. Now looking back I know she was just picking up on my energy then and what I really wanted. She’s sweet though. But disappointi ng.
I want to try Jennifer though.

skylark:
Jamie and Jennifer have been accurate for me. I did not have the experience that you are recalling.
Jamie and Jennifer were both accurate with my predictions . Not everyone can be right for everyone. ;D

mii20:
I read with both of them, and both of them were wrong 😑 they told me I wouldn’t get the job, and I did get it. They also told me POI would reach out end of March and that never happened.

Engagement2:
right. both were wrong for me too. Actually I spoke to some on Best Psychic Directory, and were all wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version