Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Asknow - Denny, Clarissa, Amy

(1/1)

MidwesternSun:
Good morning everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with predictions from Psychic Denny, Clarissa, or Intuitive Amy from asknow that came true?

All three had had similar readings, timeframes, and description s of my situation and of my POI. 

However, Denny had a prediction that came true on 2/22 which he specificall y predicted two weeks ago.  Denny also described a problem with my POI's parents which was rather specific as well.

Thanks.

Cranberry88:
lol why did you delete the older post ?
non of them are accurate tbh ! crap
i ready with them two years ago and NOTHING came to pass

MidwesternSun:
I didn't delete the other post... it's in the asknow category.  This category is more active so I am hoping to get more responses.. .. I already see your other one.  Thanks.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version