Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

He's ba-aaack

<< < (15/16) > >>

sawthelight:

--- Quote from: Still tired on April 10, 2019, 11:24:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: sawthelight on April 10, 2019, 07:46:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Love-33 on April 09, 2019, 03:12:18 PM ---Hi guys, my opinion really is that if a man doesn’t contact in a regular basis, then just leave it. When a man really wants a woman real bad and sees his future with her, is the live of her life and is super into her, he would do anything to talk/be in touch. Been there done that, waiting around for contact, counting days etc.... was a waste of time and energy. I know it’s easier said than done but be strong, it’s for the best. Someone WILL treat you as you deserve and have eyes only for you

--- End quote ---

this is true.  I realize it's not a one size fits all generalizat ion to make but I do believe that a guy who really wants you will make it known.

--- End quote ---

I agree. But one caveat: there are guys who like the chase or the courting period, but once they think they have you, they back off and become disengaged, or even try to turn the tables to get you to chase them. I hate to say it but I don't even believe it anymore, if they seem really into me. Those are the same guys I ended up calling about later when they changed their attitude.

--- End quote ---

Oh yea, some really do love the "thrill of the chase" but once they have you, it's like they totally back off.  It's all a game to them.  Too many headcases out there, I tell you..lol.

tacobelle914:

--- Quote from: sawthelight on April 10, 2019, 11:27:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Still tired on April 10, 2019, 11:24:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: sawthelight on April 10, 2019, 07:46:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Love-33 on April 09, 2019, 03:12:18 PM ---Hi guys, my opinion really is that if a man doesn’t contact in a regular basis, then just leave it. When a man really wants a woman real bad and sees his future with her, is the live of her life and is super into her, he would do anything to talk/be in touch. Been there done that, waiting around for contact, counting days etc.... was a waste of time and energy. I know it’s easier said than done but be strong, it’s for the best. Someone WILL treat you as you deserve and have eyes only for you

--- End quote ---

this is true.  I realize it's not a one size fits all generalizat ion to make but I do believe that a guy who really wants you will make it known.

--- End quote ---

I agree. But one caveat: there are guys who like the chase or the courting period, but once they think they have you, they back off and become disengaged, or even try to turn the tables to get you to chase them. I hate to say it but I don't even believe it anymore, if they seem really into me. Those are the same guys I ended up calling about later when they changed their attitude.

--- End quote ---

Oh yea, some really do love the "thrill of the chase" but once they have you, it's like they totally back off.  It's all a game to them.  Too many headcases out there, I tell you..lol.

--- End quote ---

There are so many reasons people do the push/pull thing... but honestly, if you are not comfortable with it you shouldn't entertain it.

I have some people who come in and out of my life that don't really effect me (mostly friends and family) and some people are just made that way. If this happens a romantic connection, I've learned not to chase at all. You'd be surprised how long it takes some people to process their thoughts/feelings... and often times by the time they've figured it out the moment of opportunity has passed.

There are also attachment styles to consider. A lot of people with anxious-avoidant and fearful-avoidant attachment styles end up with those who lean towards the anxious-preoccupied adult attachment group.

So, while this behavior is not really as black and white as we might like to think, if something is unhealthy for YOU then boundaries definitely need to be put in place, and limits acknowledge d imo.

Attraction is a funny thing.

HornetKick:
Where are you getting your attachment styles from?
And what other styles are there?

tacobelle914:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on April 10, 2019, 12:59:15 PM ---Where are you getting your attachment styles from?
And what other styles are there?

--- End quote ---

There are a lot of results if you search 'attachment styles' on Google.

It's a psychologic al theory that analyzes how parent/child dynamics shape attachment styles when it comes to relationshi ps and bonds in adulthood.

Here are just a few links that explain it a bit further:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/compassion-matters/201307/how-your-attachment-style-impacts-your-relationship

https://www.psychalive.org/what-is-your-attachment-style/

http://labs.psychology.illinois.edu/~rcfraley/attachment.htm

curiouspsychicreadings:
This is basically what 85% of readers tell me, that he doesn't want to lose you but isn't ready yet, however he will come around and I will have what I want from the relationshi p! I hope I can post something like you as he is back... still pending...


--- Quote from: sunshineluv7 on January 22, 2019, 11:48:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: happylittlewhite on January 20, 2019, 04:53:52 PM ---Wow sooo happy for you :)

May I ask as you said Avia was right but not really accurate with the details, would you mind to say a bit more about her? As I liked her and get readings from her regularly. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Yeah I love Avia. She's so sweet. I feel like I'd love to be her friend IRL.

Okay, so she thought we'd reconcile by the end of the year, saw it as a short break, and that when he'd be back he wouldn't really know much other than he doesn't want to lose me from his life. so while I wrote the other day that we had all those conversatio ns (which we did) it seems its settling more on what she said.

Seems like everyone (who was accurate) got pieces of it, some people landed on the marriage/baby talk and some people landed on "doesn't want to lose you, not quite ready to declare future plans" side.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version