Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Hello Everyone!!

<< < (2/2)

jhuskindle:

--- Quote from: ladya on January 12, 2019, 03:31:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 12, 2019, 03:24:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ladya on January 12, 2019, 03:21:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 12, 2019, 03:12:53 PM ---Phew I’m so lad you just said that. I’ve never been normal, yes my situation is weird, so is my whole life, I’m a psychic for gods sake. I have literally nothing better to do, I enjoy my life, my friends, my work, this isn’t holding me back in any form but holy hell I got thrown for a spiritual loop about it. And now I know why. It would be ridiculous for me to believe this would ever leave my life, since it’s been consistent for 5 years. So I. Not missing anything, I’m open minded to something else, but nothing less than the love that lights the souls. Sorry, nobody else did it for me. I’m not young, I just don’t crave companionsh ip other than that....

Call me an alien is just fine!!! I’m so glad you guys get it.

--- End quote ---

Being an alien is great haha. I always felt my life had this weird fated element to it because I remember when I used to be young and not really aware I would notice things but kinda just disregard it for the most part. Like there'd be a month where Id attract people all with the same name. Then, next month it would happen with same birthday or look the same. I was just like oh cool this is weird but cool coincidence lol but now it makes more sense but still confuses the eff out of me at times. That's a major reason why Ive come to believe life is more predestined than we like to believe and I've stopped trying to control it as much.

--- End quote ---

Same thing here! Nd I’ve always ‘known ‘ and with knowing, I was never, ever wrong.  I kept thinking I must be wrong about this, it was a total existential crisis. But no, I was right, and psychics cannot pick up that far out except Yona, or rather, because it’s been so long it finally came up. I’m very lucky, though, mypany readers are able to read me well, like a book. My local psychic has spot on visions of me, and I am so lucky for that. Everything they’ve said has come true. Call it self fulfilling prophecy, I will be with my love, lol and rich and semi famous. Ahhahaha

--- End quote ---

Cheers to that! I've had weird knowings about myself my entire life. Like i remember being really young like maybe 10? and always feeling like I'd never marry super young or have kids very young but knowing the exact person I would end up with and their characteris tics. Kinda knew what my life would look like and what not. To this day that feeling never changed lol. I was a weird kid lolol like i felt like old in a little kids body. I understood all these things and I used to write and I remember reading it over years later and being like this sounds like a middle-aged person. life is wild LOL.

--- End quote ---

Aliens unite! Oddly I’m also one of the few people who feel very fulfilled and enriched in my life also, this has never been a detriment, only benefit, except in the field of romance where I’ve been alone quite a bit. But if I get soul love instead of that .... we’ll... normal love... I won’t mind the wait after all, if it’s boring connection only I’ll stick to friendship. With benefits if I need it.

And still living a very fulfilling life.

sunshineluv7:
Hmm...maybe I does have to do with being psychic or empathic or both. I don't like to consider myself a psychic, but I've if my top readers does. And I guess I've always known things for no reason and been sure and I've never been wrong. But it's rare. She says it's because I'm a Taurus and Taurus psychics are very weird to have because we have so much stubbornnes s and emotional ties that until we are settled romanticall y our intuition and emotions are tied up and mostly blocked. Lol.

But I do think me feeling things deeper and "understandi ng" these men and feeling my pain and theirs makes it really difficult to be like NBD, next!

jhuskindle:

--- Quote from: ladya on January 12, 2019, 03:41:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 12, 2019, 03:36:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: ladya on January 12, 2019, 03:31:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 12, 2019, 03:24:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ladya on January 12, 2019, 03:21:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 12, 2019, 03:12:53 PM ---Phew I’m so lad you just said that. I’ve never been normal, yes my situation is weird, so is my whole life, I’m a psychic for gods sake. I have literally nothing better to do, I enjoy my life, my friends, my work, this isn’t holding me back in any form but holy hell I got thrown for a spiritual loop about it. And now I know why. It would be ridiculous for me to believe this would ever leave my life, since it’s been consistent for 5 years. So I. Not missing anything, I’m open minded to something else, but nothing less than the love that lights the souls. Sorry, nobody else did it for me. I’m not young, I just don’t crave companionsh ip other than that....

Call me an alien is just fine!!! I’m so glad you guys get it.

--- End quote ---

Being an alien is great haha. I always felt my life had this weird fated element to it because I remember when I used to be young and not really aware I would notice things but kinda just disregard it for the most part. Like there'd be a month where Id attract people all with the same name. Then, next month it would happen with same birthday or look the same. I was just like oh cool this is weird but cool coincidence lol but now it makes more sense but still confuses the eff out of me at times. That's a major reason why Ive come to believe life is more predestined than we like to believe and I've stopped trying to control it as much.

--- End quote ---

Same thing here! Nd I’ve always ‘known ‘ and with knowing, I was never, ever wrong.  I kept thinking I must be wrong about this, it was a total existential crisis. But no, I was right, and psychics cannot pick up that far out except Yona, or rather, because it’s been so long it finally came up. I’m very lucky, though, mypany readers are able to read me well, like a book. My local psychic has spot on visions of me, and I am so lucky for that. Everything they’ve said has come true. Call it self fulfilling prophecy, I will be with my love, lol and rich and semi famous. Ahhahaha

--- End quote ---

Cheers to that! I've had weird knowings about myself my entire life. Like i remember being really young like maybe 10? and always feeling like I'd never marry super young or have kids very young but knowing the exact person I would end up with and their characteris tics. Kinda knew what my life would look like and what not. To this day that feeling never changed lol. I was a weird kid lolol like i felt like old in a little kids body. I understood all these things and I used to write and I remember reading it over years later and being like this sounds like a middle-aged person. life is wild LOL.

--- End quote ---

Aliens unite! Oddly I’m also one of the few people who feel very fulfilled and enriched in my life also, this has never been a detriment, only benefit, except in the field of romance where I’ve been alone quite a bit. But if I get soul love instead of that .... we’ll... normal love... I won’t mind the wait after all, if it’s boring connection only I’ll stick to friendship. With benefits if I need it.

And still living a very fulfilling life.

--- End quote ---

same. I've always been quite happy on my own. I rarely ever get lonely so it takes a soul love for me to dabble in the connection. Settling has never been and option and my soul won't allow me to. there's a quote i found once that i love and it was: " like being alone. I have control over my own sh**. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones."
[/quote

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version