Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Development

Astrology research

<< < (2/2)

ladya:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutcXmKAp30

another overview of 2019 if anyone is interested

Just FYI:

--- Quote from: Still tired on January 05, 2019, 12:34:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Still tired on January 01, 2019, 09:13:31 PM ---I don't have anyone I can recommend (I think the one astrologer who gave me an a amazing reading doesn't give readings anymore.) But some of the ones I follow for updates are Starseed astrology, Sirius Joy, and Peter Novak. And I used to follow Kaypacha all the time (Tom Lecher? or Lescher? I forget his name)

Astro.com is really good for casting charts because you can tweak a lot of different settings on there.

--- End quote ---

I forgot to mention Lee Harris, here's his January update https://youtu.be/Ly9AAmC73PA

I also like Robert Phoenix, and Laura Walker (oraclerepor t.com)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I’ll have to check that out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version