Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

New year and updates

<< < (2/2)

star1:

--- Quote from: Apalm831 on January 01, 2019, 06:05:40 PM ---Kisha did say the same thing about love and him wanting to be forgiven back in October. It was fairly elaborate. Now, two months later she’s told me he does not think of me and the last ‘feeling ‘ regarding me is frustration .

--- End quote ---

I got my positive love reading in October, too. My more negative phone one was November.

Apalm831:

--- Quote from: star1 on January 01, 2019, 06:33:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Apalm831 on January 01, 2019, 06:05:40 PM ---Kisha did say the same thing about love and him wanting to be forgiven back in October. It was fairly elaborate. Now, two months later she’s told me he does not think of me and the last ‘feeling ‘ regarding me is frustration .

--- End quote ---

I got my positive love reading in October, too. My more negative phone one was November.

--- End quote ---

I may ask one more time in February about him from Kisha
It seems the current trend is that she has been very negative with a lot of people
(I have to Do this in an indirect way as we had a falling out and I and my ex have very unusual names)

Apalm831:

--- Quote from: Still tired on January 01, 2019, 06:43:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Apalm831 on January 01, 2019, 04:29:08 PM ---Me and her had a big falling out over this (I considered her a friend) and she will no longer read for me.
--- End quote ---

So sorry for this too. I have been there.

Personally I believe when readings flip, there is something off with the way they are connecting to you. And in my experience what they say first is usually right and the flip is what turns out to be wrong. So I hope things will still work out for you with him. But if not? You will be okay. I don't believe you changed or ruined anything so please don't let that get to you. What is meant to be, and if something or someone goes out of your life then there is something better for you. Including something better than readers who yell or flip their predictions . That does not help when you are hurting that much.

--- End quote ---

Well I hope so. Cookie has been the most consistent reader for me, looking back over the years

psychic girls:
Reading all the big outcome here it seem like these psychics always seem to get it wrong even the best one. There like a 5 percent chance of a poi coming back when reading with psychics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version