when you say "remote viewing" do you think she is typically viewing the past or is it the future too?
quote author=SomethingBetter link=topic=385.msg94022#msg94022 date=1565202440]
I got a call from Cookie this morning and it through me off guard because I was 7th or 6th in line and wasn't expecting to get a call for another week with her pace. I can't explain how dissappoint ed I am. I had to come here read some of the things you guys have said, I wasn't even going to comment until I saw half of the things you guys mentioned was pretty much my whole reading...C omplete foolishness . I know she's good because I read with her a year and a half ago ugh!!! A guy from the past who you were on and off with will keep you waiting and wondering ...Uuum no mam what the crap are you taking about ! Your going to be a author...I see you writing, you will relocate ...I see New York, California I told her I live in Canada perfect oppurtunity to say "Oh that's why C.A, C.A" give me a break !!! And something about food and my weight and getting highlights in my hair and getting lots of compliments .
Sigh welp that wait was not worth it...Money down the drain. Lucky to those who got to experience her acutal gift. For me this time around was a flop...A very big flop. 
I’m sorry Halo. Idly why being an author is a new thing for her. We should add it to the list of Cookie-isms.
I’ve had lots of success with Cookie, meaning I don’t get Cookie-isms, but like I mentioned in a post this morning, I truly believe her real talent, if you can experience it, is remote viewing. She can literally see things. And though she has made predictions for me, I don’t think that’s her forte. I think she seems a literal scene or snap shot of something and uses that to create her own narrative/predictions and those aren’t accurate always. Unless she was “seeing” something I wouldn’t put much stock into it.
I’m sorry, can you ask for a refund?
[/quote]