Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

For those no longer getting readings - how did you know you were done?

<< < (14/20) > >>

Star_01:

--- Quote from: pRoFeSsOr777 on July 06, 2019, 06:26:21 AM ---Just wondering.. .. is this the star1 of old?????

--- End quote ---

Yes. I am. Why?

Kat23:

--- Quote from: Star_01 on July 06, 2019, 03:24:44 AM ---I stopped getting readings when I balanced up the logic of the situation and my gut was screaming at me. I was getting readings and not trusting in what they said, so I worked out that I was basically throwing money down the drain.

--- End quote ---

Welcome back star...

Star_01:

--- Quote from: Kat23 on July 06, 2019, 07:31:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Star_01 on July 06, 2019, 03:24:44 AM ---I stopped getting readings when I balanced up the logic of the situation and my gut was screaming at me. I was getting readings and not trusting in what they said, so I worked out that I was basically throwing money down the drain.

--- End quote ---

Welcome back star...

--- End quote ---

Ah thanks Kat, hope you're doing okay  :)

Star_01:

--- Quote from: pRoFeSsOr777 on July 06, 2019, 08:44:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Star_01 on July 06, 2019, 06:35:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: pRoFeSsOr777 on July 06, 2019, 06:26:21 AM ---Just wondering.. .. is this the star1 of old?????

--- End quote ---

Yes. I am. Why?

--- End quote ---

Wow. Welcome back. You were one of my valued reviewers when I started lurking the board a while back. Then u vanished so abruptly. I recall just about all the top readers predicted you and your poi getting back together... but u felt this was impossible. .. did anything change if u dont mind my asking?

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much, I'll pm you.

maggs30:
I stopped when every single one was wrong. Everything they told me to do made stuff worse. Nothing they said even current feelings were true. Huge waste of money and energy. I kick myself now thinking of how bad I have let it mess up my life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version