Author Topic: HELP ME CHOOSE  (Read 8451 times)

Offline LAW1974

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
HELP ME CHOOSE
« on: November 30, 2018, 04:38:17 AM »
I need 1 more reading today.... 

AS many of you know, my situation changed this week!  POI - responded to me after 10 days!  Replied and Asked a question as if to engage in conversatio n.....All of this after I had kinda decided to move on.  (of course, LOA?)  And just as Mattie predicted last week - "you are ready to throw in the towel, well it's not over"

Anyway, I had a REALLY good reading yesterday with Mystical Marie (I dont mean positive, it was definitely more neutral and honest than I have gotten from most).  BUT I want 1 more today!  I need to see if path has changed, what he thinking, etc. 

Obvioulsy no Yona.  I think Mattie and Kisha are ppl to read with just every once in awhile to get "the big picture"

SO should I read with Zadalia?  Drusilla?  anyone obvious I am missing?  TIA:)

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 05:34:19 AM »
So he replied to your text 10 days later and then he asked a question if I am following you right.  You don't need a psychic for this.  If he asked a question, respond back if you feel like it is worth something replying to.  Then see where it goes from there.  I think going to a psychic right now will just make you more confused.

Offline LAW1974

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 05:54:40 AM »
So he replied to your text 10 days later and then he asked a question if I am following you right.  You don't need a psychic for this.  If he asked a question, respond back if you feel like it is worth something replying to.  Then see where it goes from there.  I think going to a psychic right now will just make you more confused.

I did respond back to him....  I purposely DID NOT ask him a question!  I was very quick and to the point answering his question.  I really wanted to see if he would try and carry on a conversatio n OR wait a few days and randomly text me or ? 

I guess you're right....  I have been told we will have communicati on right now and then he will try and move forward with things so I should see if everything else comes to fruition:)  I guess communicati on started and Im sure it will be slow moving.  Just because someone tells me he'll text again tomorrow - does not mean he will......

 

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 06:07:19 AM »
If I had to guess it will be slow going.  So he might carry on a conversatio n but it won't be as fast as you think.  I personally have a rule that I will try and respond to a text in 24 hours.  That is if I deem it worthy of a response of course.  But I can extend that if I feel like the situation calls for it.  Since things are so fresh I could see him being slow with his responses.

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 06:27:20 AM »
If I had to guess it will be slow going.  So he might carry on a conversatio n but it won't be as fast as you think.  I personally have a rule that I will try and respond to a text in 24 hours.  That is if I deem it worthy of a response of course.  But I can extend that if I feel like the situation calls for it.  Since things are so fresh I could see him being slow with his responses.

Magicsong on bitwine is good for that type of thing.  Also Autumn Rivers, but she's hard to get a hold of.

Offline LAW1974

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 07:05:28 AM »
If I had to guess it will be slow going.  So he might carry on a conversatio n but it won't be as fast as you think.  I personally have a rule that I will try and respond to a text in 24 hours.  That is if I deem it worthy of a response of course.  But I can extend that if I feel like the situation calls for it.  Since things are so fresh I could see him being slow with his responses.

Yep I know him and he is definitely going to wait awhile to text me back.

Offline LAW1974

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 04:59:52 AM »


Thank you -- this was very useful!  I think Im still hurt and feel like I need him to do more work than me.  I  guess that's my validation he deserves me back?  IDK....  we'll see!  Time will tell.  He was like this when we first met - VERY slow and cautious and I did not move things faster....  so I definitely see him not diving in quickly!  Yona said he will dip a toe in and test the waters for a bit to see how I react! 

josh34

  • Guest
Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »
I need 1 more reading today.... 

AS many of you know, my situation changed this week!  POI - responded to me after 10 days!  Replied and Asked a question as if to engage in conversatio n.....All of this after I had kinda decided to move on.  (of course, LOA?)  And just as Mattie predicted last week - "you are ready to throw in the towel, well it's not over"

Anyway, I had a REALLY good reading yesterday with Mystical Marie (I dont mean positive, it was definitely more neutral and honest than I have gotten from most).  BUT I want 1 more today!  I need to see if path has changed, what he thinking, etc. 

Obvioulsy no Yona.  I think Mattie and Kisha are ppl to read with just every once in awhile to get "the big picture"

SO should I read with Zadalia?  Drusilla?  anyone obvious I am missing?  TIA:)

I'd try Mattie again. Or if there's a development, I usually go to Abundant Visions.