Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 280569 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 697
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2019, 05:58:23 PM »
Yes , sorry.

Goddess Erika from purple garden/ocean.

She has got another timelines right for me , ie 7 for my ex to come back and it was 7 months . When he’ll feel romantic again, 4... it was 4 weeks

Offline ShootingStar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2019, 06:15:59 PM »
Or answer it and tell them it’s the wrong number. Deflect it if it is her so she doesn’t try again.

Yes, answer! Maybe in an accent lol

Offline icloud9

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2019, 06:17:11 PM »
Or answer it and tell them it’s the wrong number. Deflect it if it is her so she doesn’t try again.

I do not want to associate with this person whatsoever, like I wouldn't even want her to know what I sound like. Her energy just irks me. You guys know what I mean when I say this? Ugh.

Offline Bostongirl

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 627
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2019, 06:30:46 PM »
Don't answer it... If she contacts you or threatens you file a complaint with the police.

Offline ShootingStar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2019, 06:30:59 PM »
Or answer it and tell them it’s the wrong number. Deflect it if it is her so she doesn’t try again.

I do not want to associate with this person whatsoever, like I wouldn't even want her to know what I sound like. Her energy just irks me. You guys know what I mean when I say this? Ugh.

Ohh yes yes, I know exactly what you mean. Yea, don’t let her negative energy in your life. How creepy if she really is trying to contact you. Shoo fly.

Offline jhuskindle

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2019, 06:50:44 AM »
Yes , sorry.

Goddess Erika from purple garden/ocean.

She has got another timelines right for me , ie 7 for my ex to come back and it was 7 months . When he’ll feel romantic again, 4... it was 4 weeks

Same here goddess Erika is amazing. But she has her own site, I recommend not going to po cause she only read 6mo ahead so it’s never the full picture. Her site is truthintuit ions.com

Offline SweetT

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 129
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2019, 01:08:19 PM »
I finally got to talk with her and she was hitting things right on. It was pleasant and positive! She does type a lot very fast with much detail. I feel very confident in what she said as to me it made so much sense. She gave me time on the few things that I asked. She I find to be really good.

Offline ShootingStar

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2019, 01:54:28 PM »
The thing about Kira... that I’ve grown to love is she’s ethical. That goes a long way in my book. She’ll flat out tell you, you’ve had to many readings and disrupted your peace. Calm down and let’s try again in a few days.
I read with her last week. She was spot on. (And more detailed as well) but she refused to have a long drawn out reading with me.. in favor of a quick, “yup we’re still on track” deal. I can appreciate that!

I love that too!!

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2019, 02:28:21 PM »
The thing about Kira... that I’ve grown to love is she’s ethical. That goes a long way in my book. She’ll flat out tell you, you’ve had to many readings and disrupted your peace. Calm down and let’s try again in a few days.
I read with her last week. She was spot on. (And more detailed as well) but she refused to have a long drawn out reading with me.. in favor of a quick, “yup we’re still on track” deal. I can appreciate that!

I love that too!!

Lol...she told me that things would be progressing faster if I would just calm down and let it go. So hard to do. Ugh...

Offline Dnj1984

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 305
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2019, 03:11:15 PM »
Isn’t it hard? Lol
You’ll get through :)

Offline lunalove

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2019, 08:34:03 PM »
She wasn't very positive for me, unfortunate ly... maybe it's the cold harsh truth I needed to hear.

I asked her what she sees coming for me and POI. She immediately picked up that I'm currently not with him and he's with another woman - which is true, he cheated on me with her while I was pregnant. She also picked up that he was careful of being too close to me and at times avoidant of me because of his relationshi p with her (i felt this was true because of the way he's avoiding me now). She told me that she just doesn't see me and him getting back together as a couple in the near future and that he's moved on with the other woman, and eventually, they'll have children together :'(. She felt that he loves me but was never "in love" with me, and kind of just settled with me.. *ouch* :-\ She also told me that she felt that he was very bored and stressed when he was in a relationshi p with me (and sadly, I felt that part was true  :'( ). She advised me to try to move on because she saw me still waiting for him in the future. She encouraged me to use my free will to move on so i won't continue to feel this pain.

My reading was very negative - depressing actually - but it felt very real because of all the validations she provided. Also, the reason why she's so harsh is because I asked her to just give me the raw truth.

However, Yona, Cookie, and Mattie all saw him coming back to me. But Kisha, Leanne, and Shaman Kira did not.
And for some reason, I strongly feel like Kisha, Leanne, and Kira might be right about my negative outcome - although part of me wished that they were wrong...

Offline icloud9

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2019, 08:53:01 PM »
She wasn't very positive for me, unfortunate ly... maybe it's the cold harsh truth I needed to hear.

I asked her what she sees coming for me and POI. She immediately picked up that I'm currently not with him and he's with another woman - which is true, he cheated on me with her while I was pregnant. She also picked up that he was careful of being too close to me and at times avoidant of me because of his relationshi p with her (i felt this was true because of the way he's avoiding me now). She told me that she just doesn't see me and him getting back together as a couple in the near future and that he's moved on with the other woman, and eventually, they'll have children together :'(. She felt that he loves me but was never "in love" with me, and kind of just settled with me.. *ouch* :-\ She also told me that she felt that he was very bored and stressed when he was in a relationshi p with me (and sadly, I felt that part was true  :'( ). She advised me to try to move on because she saw me still waiting for him in the future. She encouraged me to use my free will to move on so i won't continue to feel this pain.

My reading was very negative - depressing actually - but it felt very real because of all the validations she provided. Also, the reason why she's so harsh is because I asked her to just give me the raw truth.

However, Yona, Cookie, and Mattie all saw him coming back to me. But Kisha, Leanne, and Shaman Kira did not.
And for some reason, I strongly feel like Kisha, Leanne, and Kira might be right about my negative outcome - although part of me wished that they were wrong...


Wow I am so sorry to hear this, this is true heartbreaki ng to hear. Nobody should have to go through this. I'm sorry to speak badly of your POI but he sounds like a total JERK!! How could do this to you while you are pregnant. At any rate, I think this is one of those situations where psychic guidance can HELP us move on from a situation that we keep ourselves chained to....I feel like we ALL know THE TRUTH, deep down within. I hope you are OK :(

Offline lunalove

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2019, 09:24:40 PM »
Wow I am so sorry to hear this, this is true heartbreaki ng to hear. Nobody should have to go through this. I'm sorry to speak badly of your POI but he sounds like a total JERK!! How could do this to you while you are pregnant. At any rate, I think this is one of those situations where psychic guidance can HELP us move on from a situation that we keep ourselves chained to....I feel like we ALL know THE TRUTH, deep down within. I hope you are OK :(

No offense taken because I do agree he is a jerk. I'm in a better position now that I'm not hormonal anymore (I just gave birth recently). But now that my head is cleared, everything that happened just hit me again from a different perspective .  I'm naturally a pessimist, so now it feels like I'm searching for a psychic to just tell me that it's straight up over and the reasons for it being over (i never got closure from my ex) - and now here it is: Shaman Kira gave me that with validations  :'(
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:10:46 PM by lunalove »

Offline Penelope

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 184
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2019, 10:06:22 PM »
Did she just raise her rates?  I swore it used to be $5.99.

Offline icloud9

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2019, 10:11:55 PM »
Did she just raise her rates?  I swore it used to be $5.99.

No she was originally 6.25 but I believe she had a holiday rate going on for awhile