Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (15/107) > >>

sawthelight:


i agree, good luck Sparkle..so rry to hear the disappointi ng news, but I think you did the right thing!

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: sawthelight on May 10, 2019, 07:27:39 AM ---

i agree, good luck Sparkle..so rry to hear the disappointi ng news, but I think you did the right thing!

--- End quote ---

Aww THANK YOU GUYS!!   ;D

sawthelight:
setting boundaries is so important.  I am often too much of a "giver" and people can take advantage, even if they don't realize they are doing it.  You always have to think "is this enough for me" and if it isn't, then walk.  Just my mindset these days lol.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: sawthelight on May 10, 2019, 07:37:38 AM ---setting boundaries is so important.  I am often too much of a "giver" and people can take advantage, even if they don't realize they are doing it.  You always have to think "is this enough for me" and if it isn't, then walk.  Just my mindset these days lol.

--- End quote ---

So true Sawthelight soooo true

Sparkle002:
@bstalling - Welp you were RIGHT! LOL this DID happen with someone else (my newer POI), in true Yona fashion


--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on May 02, 2019, 05:15:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: bstalling on May 02, 2019, 04:53:27 PM ---I will say Yona was probably seeing someone else and mistaking him for the current POI. Its probably something that will happen years later.

--- End quote ---

I agree that it could be someone else, BUT nah. I think she is just wrong in this instance (first time for her to be completely wrong with me but its ok).

When I tell you the POI she describes is so specific to the guy in question (i.e. legal situation with BM, stress due to his business, etc) she’s seeing him, but its just wrong lol.

Also my cards move pretty fast....the legal situation with him is happening this year (I know I wont be dealing with him a year later dealing that child support situation sheesh)

well let me add this tidbit - this is a repeated prediction from January with more detail. There is a clip that states “he will tell you a lie or excuse, its not malicious, but DO NOT challenge him on it”. IN my most recent reading in April, the cards said the SAME THING - it said the lie was not malicious and it could actually be a surprise because - thats what ppl do when they are keeping a surprise (is what Yona said). But again the cards warned me to NOT challenge it until I see him face to face.

But I understand bstalling, if I saw someone post this I’d say the same thing, but there is no way this same type of scenario with the specificity would happen with someone else who is going through a legal situation with their BM, owns a business, etc etc - if it was a bit of a vague prediction I’d be open to it being someone else, but NAH lol

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version