Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
ladya:
Congrats Sparkle!
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on February 19, 2019, 05:31:36 AM ---That's awesome Sparkle. I've only had non-relationship stuff happen so far, but most of my predictions regarding POI are for March through October. I'm trying to not get my hopes up though. He's a "stuck" person. Kisha, Kira, and Cookie see it happening though. Cookie actually got annoyed with me saying "you didn't ask about reconciliat ion!" I told her I'm not asking about that nonsense anymore. All I want is peace and balance in my life. How it gets there is up to the universe.
--- End quote ---
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!
As a result I stopped asking about outcomes over a year ago
Hope all goes with you!
hope36:
Congrats!! Love hearing positive stories!!!! :)
Sparkle002:
So my POI LOVES the website I designed. Yay me!
Jili1945:
I'm happy for you Sparkle :)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version