Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Rayban212:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on August 08, 2020, 07:39:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rayban212 on August 08, 2020, 07:31:48 PM ---Hey sparkle
With cookie did you do a general read or did you ask specific questions?
--- End quote ---
Hey there! I always do general - and ask questions to clarify. She usually picks up the POI in question and I then elaborate on that ;)
--- End quote ---
Thank you!
So another question, yona didn’t get any of this right ?
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Rayban212 on August 08, 2020, 07:42:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on August 08, 2020, 07:39:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rayban212 on August 08, 2020, 07:31:48 PM ---Hey sparkle
With cookie did you do a general read or did you ask specific questions?
--- End quote ---
Hey there! I always do general - and ask questions to clarify. She usually picks up the POI in question and I then elaborate on that ;)
--- End quote ---
Thank you!
So another question, yona didn’t get any of this right ?
--- End quote ---
Haven’t read with Yona in 2 years...and my cards moved fast. All my predictions happened already (and didn’t include any of these guys) except me moving - which may happen if I move in with this guy lol ...usually i have one straggler prediction with her - and the moving prediction is it
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on August 08, 2020, 07:49:23 PM ---Glad to hear things are well Sparkle. I have to agree, these readers don't see very much into the future, if any at all... I have personally had MAJOR life altering things missed even in general readings over the last year that I just frankly won't waste the money anymore. I had readings for a year predicting a return and the complete opposite happened. If I had a choice and they did want to return, at this point I would probably not respond. Best to let it lie down and die at this point. Well moved on with life so those still stuck in understandi ng all this, you will move on too.
--- End quote ---
Thanks!!
As for moving on are you meaning moving on from readings or a POI?
I'll probably never move on from readings if Im honest - Im too intrigued by them - but I do want to make sure I do it at a point where it isnt emotionally driven. I do think readers see into the future - Like Cookie, Leanne and Kisha, etc. I just think that sometimes they mix $#it up lol.
As for return POI predictions - I feel those are harder to predict for some reason - I called on 2 diff POIs from 2014-2016 about a return - and while they did, they didnt stay and were complete **** anyway lol
The thing is with readers apparently they see what they see - and its not everything - so with that I know they can miss alot of stuff. I created a thread "BIG HITS but HUGE MISSES" long ago...where I pointed out how they got one thing right but missed another. I just think thats how it goes sometimes
Lys:
Omg thank you!! Its very interesting .
Im in a similar situation but different. I’m very confused about my readings.
I saw someone in December it was very very intense I was sur it was the man of my life. And finally he decided to stopped but it was really confuse anyway it’s complicated . I’ve never hear about him after that but I’m not able to forget him. I decided to send him a small message and he never oppoened and replied.. I try to date other men’s now. Its not really a succès but I have a date probably tomorrow and I have a good feeling but we will see :) I’m confused because : I had a reading with Leanne early January and all the prediction have happened except love. She said she saw name me in a relationshi p with a guy and I’m sure I described him and in a old reading in 2017 too. But she send me my reading several days after it was over with him. So I’m confused he she saw the past? But nothing else? It’s strange she never talk about other men’s. I had a reading with Yona too in May and she saw me developing a relationshi p in September or October.. she just said he have clear eyes it can be blue or green (he have green eyes). She didn’t know if I met him before.. anyway I don’t really have hope now about this man but the way she described his personality it’s very similar.. maybe the new guy will be like that too? I don’t know. I have other psychic reader who say I will have a choice I will meet someone and he will comeback. And one French reader who is very good she just saw me in a new relationshi p next year lol I’m really confused about all my readings to be honest.. anyway we will see.
Esse:
Hi Sparkle, what a fab update - it goes to show that predictions make more sense with hindsight.
Did you actually do this? and if so would you mind describing how please,
'Indio “You need to open up you channels to allow a new person in. Cut away negative energies to see a clear path to a committed relationshi p. This is a new person. Work on yourself for 30 days. People are online. Think about what you really want and it will happen.'
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version