Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (88/107) > >>

HornetKick:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 07, 2020, 06:21:43 PM ---It sucks! Ive had readers tell me new guys that would come in but never made a big deal of it and never brought them up for an extended period of time! They would come in and then we parted ways. But why - like 13 readers picked up same dude same description timeframe fit and all over a period of 2 years - and he is friggn married and has a bad attitude. Like the WORST.

Funny Matilda told me he could be a red herring (Ive never heard of that term before and she explained it) - this was back in Jan when I found out he was married. She predicted (along with other readers) that there would be a new guy in March. She (and other readers) used the same details in describing the same guy as before - turned out it was the SAME GUY smh. I was really excited thinking it could be a new guy who was actually single - NOPE fooled again.

They are all now predicting this military guy so clearly this one is a diff guy. I dont know.
I dont know what the heck they are seeing as they see this going on with me and him (the married guy) for the next 12 months...sm h :o

--- End quote ---
I'm curious how did she explain the red herring. This term is usually for films, books, not real life scenarios. That is what doesn't make any sense.

Readers predict new guys coming in on a regular basis and sometimes all it could mean is that there is a new guy on your UPS route, dropping off your packages. Readers don't necessarily see the significanc e of said person, which is just annoying as F!

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on June 07, 2020, 07:49:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 07, 2020, 06:21:43 PM ---It sucks! Ive had readers tell me new guys that would come in but never made a big deal of it and never brought them up for an extended period of time! They would come in and then we parted ways. But why - like 13 readers picked up same dude same description timeframe fit and all over a period of 2 years - and he is friggn married and has a bad attitude. Like the WORST.

Funny Matilda told me he could be a red herring (Ive never heard of that term before and she explained it) - this was back in Jan when I found out he was married. She predicted (along with other readers) that there would be a new guy in March. She (and other readers) used the same details in describing the same guy as before - turned out it was the SAME GUY smh. I was really excited thinking it could be a new guy who was actually single - NOPE fooled again.

They are all now predicting this military guy so clearly this one is a diff guy. I dont know.
I dont know what the heck they are seeing as they see this going on with me and him (the married guy) for the next 12 months...sm h :o

--- End quote ---
I'm curious how did she explain the red herring. This term is usually for films, books, not real life scenarios. That is what doesn't make any sense.

Readers predict new guys coming in on a regular basis and sometimes all it could mean is that there is a new guy on your UPS route, dropping off your packages. Readers don't necessarily see the significanc e of said person, which is just annoying as F!

--- End quote ---

I think its like a guy who is not the real guy predicted? I think thats what she meant. It seems to be a form of slang from Australia - meaning like you thought it was the real thing but it is a fake

HornetKick:
Well, that doesn't make sense. I'm a film major, red herring for auteurs like Alfred Hitchcock was taught ad nauseam so I feel it truly doesn't make sense in real life. Hitchcock was well known for throwing herrings in many if not all of his films so the audience could not figure out where the plot was going. Its f! up if readers are doing that on purpose. I mean, what is the point of predicting a guy who isn't the guy you've been presented with. Or were all the readers off in saying such and such is coming and the prediction is made to fit in some way because the description fit the most relevant situation and then the guy ends up not being the guy??

I'm just trying to understand why Matilda would say it's a red herring. She predicted the same guy too didn't she?

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on June 07, 2020, 08:56:11 PM ---Well, that doesn't make sense. I'm a film major, red herring for auteurs like Alfred Hitchcock was taught ad nauseam so I feel it truly doesn't make sense in real life. Hitchcock was well known for throwing herrings in many if not all of his films so the audience could not figure out where the plot was going. Its f! up if readers are doing that on purpose. I mean, what is the point of predicting a guy who isn't the guy you've been presented with. Or were all the readers off in saying such and such is coming and the prediction is made to fit in some way because the description fit the most relevant situation and then the guy ends up not being the guy??

I'm just trying to understand why Matilda would say it's a red herring. She predicted the same guy too didn't she?

--- End quote ---

Interesting! What does it mean in the film world? Its funny Ive never heard that term before. Yep she sure did with all the rest of them.
However, she is the only one that stated that the guy could be a red herring. No other reader mentioned that term or alluded the first dude could be the fake and real one would come later. They all kinda stuck to the same description even when they saw a new guy and the description was the exact same to the current (they didnt know until I told them) - it happened mainly with Kisha, Tajah and Venus when they picked up the guy initially in Nov-Jan - but they see him clearly now. Kisha now finally sees him as one person - she kept seeing him as 2 in March then finally in my June reading she saw him as one person.

The definition I found online was "something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting ."

I think Smiley1 used this term as well and I believe she is from Australia - which made me think it was more or less a slang term used there (Matilda is from Australia as well)

@Smiley1 - how is the term red herring used in Australia?

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Jenjen on June 07, 2020, 06:58:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on June 06, 2020, 07:54:24 PM ---“THE END”

First I'd like to thank you all for the love and support to my show! Unfortunate ly, it has come to an abrupt end.

I’m writing this as probably my last post to this story. I say this because I am ending the romantic connection with my POI at work. Ive noticed over the past 3 months, there has been a dwindling of the romantic connection - yet he contacts me every single day. However, its just been mostly friendly, and a little flirty but not much. But thats not the reason. So after what happened today, I am totally done with him and my attraction for him has waned. So any predictions these readers have seen about anything about him coming forward with his feelings towards me (in a romantic way) or any significant progression I cannot see happening now, and even if it did happen, I AM ALL THE WAY TURNED OFF.

Basically we got into an issue with work the other day - albeit a small issue, the way he handled it showed me how he lacked any empathy and was a complete insolent ****. While I did know the guy was a bit of a prick early on when I met him (including with people at work), he was very nice to me because of his attraction for me. I knew that that would eventually wear off though and I told him it would early on. And here we are. I don’t care wether this was an issue or work or not, how he handled the situation was so fucked up, I am 100% sure if there was an issue outside of work, he would handle it the same way.

So all in all - this guy that was predicted for the last 2 years was a complete fluke. Yet readers continue to keep telling me he has a romantic attraction for me and he will come forward and do this and that and whatever and even some big affair or whatever. Like its not happening. Nor do I care for it to happen. I wasn’t too deeply attached emotionally .

All the readers saw me happy and content with my love life and career this summer - specificall y June and July but I am much more frustrated and depressed than ever. Not over this guy, but just stating how it is for me right now - nothing is happening really.

While a lot of the predictions are supposed to come up very soon - the end of this month and July is supposed to be significant - I DO NOT SEE IT HAPPENING. It would take an act of God to change my mind and even if he did so, I still don’t like how he handles things, its not attractive.

The only reader who saw this frustration with him was Cookie, but she didnt see it until my most recent reading in May. She did warn me had had a temper, and was possessive and jealous. I now realize that when she says possessive and jealous it doesnt mean that that person are those 2 things - it means that they could be argumentati ve - and maybe with you and it could be about anything. Not sure why she picks it up this way, but she has been warning me for months about this, but at the same time saw all the things (nice and romantic things) that would happen. But now I am seeing more of how he is acting.

But in that same reading, she saw him spending the night, me getting pregnant, us progressing and going on a trip, him telling me he loves me etc.
Her readings align with most others - however, I really think this is a DIFFERENT DUDE they are seeing. Even though he has mentioned he could fall in love with me and mentioned going on a trip before, I think that I changed the timeline and direction of the upcoming predictions because - NO TO ALL OF THE ABOVE.

All I know is, if in some weird way any of this happens, I will totally believe in PRE DESTINY (right now I lean more to free will, but dont negate pre-destiny)

So the only readers that mentioned I would/could possibly walk away are:

-Barbara4846 (2nd reading)

“I get an ex around you emotionally . He does care about you still. He's from the past. Y'all had difficultie s with, I get something ….you will make some changes in June.” <—  I changed emotionally . He is still in the present, but emotionally/romantically - thats what is in the past.

“You've turned your back on a gentleman that has been married. Somebody you haven't heard from in a while, and you carry burdens over this guy. “ <- Amazed she picked this up


“It says you turn your back on love with him.”

“So when he comes back, he might tell you, he loves you wants to be with you wants to work things out. But that's up to you. You kind of turn your back a little bit on it. Maybe you don't trust them, or whatever. You feel foolish about it. “

“Okay, sometime around July, this gentleman comes back in your life for something. So  he comes back, all of a sudden, you'll think about it to balance that with him.”

“Somebody's going to go through a divorce that you're going to hear about in two months.  (This would be July)“


“But he does come back. He does love you.”

“What happens in the next three or four months…It will change your life”


-Washington (CP)

"Well he really cares for you and somebody is going to walk away. I don't know if it's him walking away from his marriage or you walking away from both because it's like things are gonna go on to the next level....he wants more of you" There are big surprises come your birthday. I get you and I'm having serious conversatio ns about where you're heading, but eventually, I see you walking away"

My birthday is June 17th - again doubt that will happen.


That’s all folks!

--- End quote ---

Sparkle,
I have read so much of your story and felt the sizzle inside my brokenness! My life is the crazy story..but there is you. The wonderful you who obviously very caring, extremely brave... I have gain much from your post. Did I mention destiny is tinted by free will. I think.
Thx for the share.

--- End quote ---

Awww thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version