Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (86/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on June 06, 2020, 08:01:44 PM ---Have you discussed what he did with him and the way he handled it?

Life isn't all of one thing; it's a balance of free well and destiny.

--- End quote ---

Yep we went back and forth all day and he basically said he wasn’t going to apologize (I didn’t even ask) and just the way he handled everything just showed that he disregarded my feelings and pushed his “authority” on me and i wasn’t having it. He was being a prick and I don’t want to deal with someone like that at all on a romantic level

kdspirited:
Sparkle for what its worth I think you made the right call here. How a guy handles people and situations at work are a huge reflection of how he handles situations in his personal life. If cookie saw you two coming together and having babies did she is despite this argument or did she see it instead of this argument? I am anti cookie right now because she asked me to schedule an appointment with her after cutting our conversatio n short and is now not accepting them. I do feel she picks up things strongly in the now and predictions do not take into considerati on free will.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: kdspirited on June 06, 2020, 10:18:05 PM ---Sparkle for what its worth I think you made the right call here. How a guy handles people and situations at work are a huge reflection of how he handles situations in his personal life. If cookie saw you two coming together and having babies did she is despite this argument or did she see it instead of this argument? I am anti cookie right now because she asked me to schedule an appointment with her after cutting our conversatio n short and is now not accepting them. I do feel she picks up things strongly in the now and predictions do not take into considerati on free will.

--- End quote ---

Thanks kdspirited!

Yes no one saw the argument - she just saw that I would be irritated at him though - so with that irritation, she did see all of the other stuff despite it. However, I'm not sure if its all the same guy as I've known her to mix up ppl so I dont know.  With the pregnancy - I think she only sees that when she sees unprotected sex lol. I doubt Im having babies - I dont wany any lol

Totally feel you about being anti cookie - I have my waves and days on how I feel about her - like a love/hate relationshi p
For me, most of her predictions have happened regardless of free will! which is crazy because she believes in free will.

Esse:
That sucks :-( but way to go you by knowing your value and worth and by making the call that you're done you might be opening the door to someone new there are still a few weeks to go before the end of July and online dating might be an option again if your city is out of lockdown or soon to be.  There could be a whole new series of the Sparkle show coming up :-)

Piggynose:
I’m sorry that happened Sparkle. I have completely given up on psychics. I wish that we could all find that love that we are all searching for. Keep your head up. Just remember that there can’t be any sunrises without sunsets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version