Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
beachgal214:
I love them too. its such a guilty pleasure. I feel like its a tv series and im waiting for next season to start!! LOL
Piggynose:
I second this!! Sparkle, I love your updates and you make coming to this forum so much more interesting!!! Can’t wait until the next episode.... .like when you guys go back to work and see each other again!
Jenjen:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on May 18, 2020, 04:12:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: kdspirited on May 18, 2020, 01:56:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on May 17, 2020, 08:05:40 PM ---On the next episode of the Sparkle Show...
"House of Mirrors"
Hey Peeps! Is me - Sparkle!
Its been a while so I thought I would update
Nothing new between the POI and I (yet) - But Ive had some really interesting predictions lately that are supposed to happen soon (within the month) …so I may have something juicy to update by then.
Ive been reading with my go-to readers and a few new readers as well --- all have pretty much the same themes I have been posting for a while.
However, there are so many possibiliti es and outcomes Ive been given its confusing!
Just like in a House of Mirrors, you can see potential views or different views depending on where you are standing. Depending on which mirror you look at, it all comes down to YOU and your choice on what you want to do (or see) - if you believe in free will. Based on the recent reading from Cookie I had today, and hearing about what is coming up - its a pretty daunting choice on which path I choose with this situation. Because like Cookie said “You have a choice, its up to you”
So many different outcomes:
- Not in a Committed Relationshi p, but otherwise a relationshi p/affair
- I will walk away from him (none of these predictions show that he walks away from me)
- Separation/Divorce (on his side)
- Marriage (on our side in 2-5 years) - (I honestly think this is a different person), Proposal in the fall after a trip in Sept/Oct
- Moving in together in a place he gets
- Moving into my place
- Living with me Time to time
See how all over this stuff is? I dont even ask for outcomes in any of my readings but this is mainly what different readers have been picking up...I have absolutely no direction or idea where this will go because right now Im in a good space and a gray space where this is just a friendship between us...
All readers specificall y said all these things will happen starting June and through the next 6 months (December) (However Ive had reads out to 2-5 years) (Kisha specificall y didnt see ANY of these details in her general read, yet there are alot of details readers pick up)
Until then, based on a combination of readings - here is what looks to be a potential soap opera coming up:
1. Getting Closer/Deeper Connection/Love with POI - he could fall in love with me
2. Jealousy/Possessiveness (on his side)
3. A Trip
4. People finding out about us at work (we work together)
5. Pregnancy (me)
6. POI 1 making a return
The other choice is to not deal with him at all, and POOF all these predictions are immediately wrong lol.
Until Next Time…
Thanks to @midwesternsun for the title and reference!!
--- End quote ---
As always love the update sparkle. Quick question though you said Kisha has not seen any of these predictions in her read. What does she see for your love life? Does this guy even come up in her readings or does she talk about someone similar?
--- End quote ---
Kisha has been predicting this same guy since 4/2019. He came up in EVERY LAST READING.
She just saw it being a committed relationshi p thats it!
Didnt see details about him being married, him possibly moving, separating let alone him divorcing, as well as major changes in his career - I mean she missed A BUNCH of details from what other readers see (that align with the reality I am aware of). She even thought she saw another guy and it was the SAME guy - same description timeframe everything. SMH
She just does not see the dern details, let alone him divorcing. I told her Ive read with others and they all see this divorce (not necessarily soon) but she said maybe those readers can see further out than what she can see...
Here are threads (from this post) with Detailed predictions from Kisha about this guy - ALL SHE SAW WAS A SERIOUS COMMITTED RELATIONSHI P THASSIT! LOL
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg108658.html#msg108658
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.210.html
Ive had a more recent reading - In March - where she recognizes this person as the same person and basically said this person is going to pursue me for a relationshi p period - she did pick up that he was attached with a family in this reading, but she didnt see that as an obstacle for him lol. He is going to want to be with me period lol
--- End quote ---
Omg! This forum is my new TV series...up dates ...this forum and popcorn is my happy place.
Sparkle002:
“THE END”
First I'd like to thank you all for the love and support to my show! Unfortunate ly, it has come to an abrupt end.
I’m writing this as probably my last post to this story. I say this because I am ending the romantic connection with my POI at work. Ive noticed over the past 3 months, there has been a dwindling of the romantic connection - yet he contacts me every single day. However, its just been mostly friendly, and a little flirty but not much. But thats not the reason. So after what happened today, I am totally done with him and my attraction for him has waned. So any predictions these readers have seen about anything about him coming forward with his feelings towards me (in a romantic way) or any significant progression I cannot see happening now, and even if it did happen, I AM ALL THE WAY TURNED OFF.
Basically we got into an issue with work the other day - albeit a small issue, the way he handled it showed me how he lacked any empathy and was a complete insolent ****. While I did know the guy was a bit of a prick early on when I met him (including with people at work), he was very nice to me because of his attraction for me. I knew that that would eventually wear off though and I told him it would early on. And here we are. I don’t care wether this was an issue or work or not, how he handled the situation was so fucked up, I am 100% sure if there was an issue outside of work, he would handle it the same way.
So all in all - this guy that was predicted for the last 2 years was a complete fluke. Yet readers continue to keep telling me he has a romantic attraction for me and he will come forward and do this and that and whatever and even some big affair or whatever. Like its not happening. Nor do I care for it to happen. I wasn’t too deeply attached emotionally .
All the readers saw me happy and content with my love life and career this summer - specificall y June and July but I am much more frustrated and depressed than ever. Not over this guy, but just stating how it is for me right now - nothing is happening really.
While a lot of the predictions are supposed to come up very soon - the end of this month and July is supposed to be significant - I DO NOT SEE IT HAPPENING. It would take an act of God to change my mind and even if he did so, I still don’t like how he handles things, its not attractive.
The only reader who saw this frustration with him was Cookie, but she didnt see it until my most recent reading in May. She did warn me had had a temper, and was possessive and jealous. I now realize that when she says possessive and jealous it doesnt mean that that person are those 2 things - it means that they could be argumentati ve - and maybe with you and it could be about anything. Not sure why she picks it up this way, but she has been warning me for months about this, but at the same time saw all the things (nice and romantic things) that would happen. But now I am seeing more of how he is acting.
But in that same reading, she saw him spending the night, me getting pregnant, us progressing and going on a trip, him telling me he loves me etc.
Her readings align with most others - however, I really think this is a DIFFERENT DUDE they are seeing. Even though he has mentioned he could fall in love with me and mentioned going on a trip before, I think that I changed the timeline and direction of the upcoming predictions because - NO TO ALL OF THE ABOVE.
All I know is, if in some weird way any of this happens, I will totally believe in PRE DESTINY (right now I lean more to free will, but dont negate pre-destiny)
So the only readers that mentioned I would/could possibly walk away are:
-Barbara4846 (2nd reading)
“I get an ex around you emotionally . He does care about you still. He's from the past. Y'all had difficultie s with, I get something ….you will make some changes in June.” <— I changed emotionally . He is still in the present, but emotionally/romantically - thats what is in the past.
“You've turned your back on a gentleman that has been married. Somebody you haven't heard from in a while, and you carry burdens over this guy. “ <- Amazed she picked this up
“It says you turn your back on love with him.”
“So when he comes back, he might tell you, he loves you wants to be with you wants to work things out. But that's up to you. You kind of turn your back a little bit on it. Maybe you don't trust them, or whatever. You feel foolish about it. “
“Okay, sometime around July, this gentleman comes back in your life for something. So he comes back, all of a sudden, you'll think about it to balance that with him.”
“Somebody's going to go through a divorce that you're going to hear about in two months. (This would be July)“
“But he does come back. He does love you.”
“What happens in the next three or four months…It will change your life”
-Washington (CP)
"Well he really cares for you and somebody is going to walk away. I don't know if it's him walking away from his marriage or you walking away from both because it's like things are gonna go on to the next level....he wants more of you" There are big surprises come your birthday. I get you and I'm having serious conversatio ns about where you're heading, but eventually, I see you walking away"
My birthday is June 17th - again doubt that will happen.
That’s all folks!
HornetKick:
Have you discussed what he did with him and the way he handled it?
Life isn't all of one thing; it's a balance of free well and destiny.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version