Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (82/107) > >>

HornetKick:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on April 28, 2020, 07:52:30 PM ---Believe me Im taking this whole situation with a SIDE EYE lol

--- End quote ---

uhmmm I don't think it's just a side eye. It's a side eye and an entire thread, which means you've put energy into it, so there is energy there. js lol

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on April 28, 2020, 08:21:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on April 28, 2020, 07:52:30 PM ---Believe me Im taking this whole situation with a SIDE EYE lol

--- End quote ---

uhmmm I don't think it's just a side eye. It's a side eye and an entire thread, which means you've put energy into it, so there is energy there. js lol

--- End quote ---

oooh noo Not denying the energy - but yes Im side eyeing it because it doesnt seem like predictions will happen as they say. Energy is definitely there because Im so so curious how this will all play out! And being single during this quarantine mess doesnt help. Normally Id be out here dating others but yep thats not happening.

Yep I like updating how things are predicted and how they actually pan - its part of the fun for me I guess lol

HornetKick:
Didn't you say at one point that the manager poi and the other co-worker were described similarily? I got confused on that part.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on April 28, 2020, 08:26:24 PM ---Didn't you say at one point that the manager poi and the other co-worker were described similarily? I got confused on that part.

--- End quote ---

Yep. They are the same person lol

So new energy/new guy was predicted specificall y for the month of March (Kisha, Matilda and Delores) - they all said he worked at my job, in IT, he is mixed, dark wavy hair, etc etc. I even asked Kisha - are you sure this is not the same dude as the IT Director - she said yes it isnt the same person. And it was smh. I knew it was too

Sparkle002:
On the next episode of the Sparkle Show...

"House of Mirrors"

Hey Peeps! Is me - Sparkle!

Its been a while so I thought I would update

Nothing new between the POI and I (yet) - But Ive had some really interesting predictions lately that are supposed to happen soon (within the month) …so I may have something juicy to update by then.

Ive been reading with my go-to readers and a few new readers as well --- all have pretty much the same themes I have been posting for a while.

However, there are so many possibiliti es and outcomes Ive been given its confusing!

Just like in a House of Mirrors, you can see potential views or different views depending on where you are standing. Depending on which mirror you look at, it all comes down to YOU and your choice on what you want to do (or see) - if you believe in free will. Based on the recent reading from Cookie I had today, and hearing about what is coming up - its a pretty daunting choice on which path I choose with this situation. Because like Cookie said “You have a choice, its up to you”

So many different outcomes:
- Not in a Committed Relationshi p, but otherwise a relationshi p/affair
- I will walk away from him (none of these predictions show that he walks away from me)
- Separation/Divorce (on his side)
- Marriage (on our side in 2-5 years) - (I honestly think this is a different person), Proposal in the fall after a trip in Sept/Oct
- Moving in together in a place he gets
- Moving into my place
- Living with me Time to time


See how all over this stuff is? I dont even ask for outcomes in any of my readings but this is mainly what different readers have been picking up...I have absolutely no direction or idea where this will go because right now Im in a good space and a gray space where this is just a friendship between us...


All readers specificall y said all these things will happen starting June and through the next 6 months (December) (However Ive had reads out to 2-5 years) (Kisha specificall y didnt see ANY of these details in her general read, yet there are alot of details readers pick up)

Until then, based on a combination of readings - here is what looks to be a potential soap opera coming up:

1. Getting Closer/Deeper Connection/Love with POI - he could fall in love with me
2. Jealousy/Possessiveness (on his side)
3. A Trip
4. People finding out about us at work (we work together)
5. Pregnancy (me)
6. POI 1 making a return

The other choice is to not deal with him at all, and POOF all these predictions are immediately wrong lol.

Until Next Time…

Thanks to @midwesternsun for the title and reference!!


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version