Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Sparkle002:
hey! @Crystal1211 - Ive read with Yona before... the last time in April 2019. Havent read with her since. Just a note - nothing about this current situation was brought up in any of her past readings lol as most of everything from all my readings have already come to pass (my cards move quick). I dont read with her anymore because I was tired of trying to interpret the Fortune Teller speak so Ive just read with readers who are also accurate and can speak in plain language so I dont have to decipher stuff. ;)
Freefinally:
I have a random question... I’ve been debating about reading with Matilda.... if I do does she call me even though she’s in Australia or does she do the reading on a different platform like skype?
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Freefinally on April 07, 2020, 09:43:53 PM ---I have a random question... I’ve been debating about reading with Matilda.... if I do does she call me even though she’s in Australia or does she do the reading on a different platform like skype?
--- End quote ---
She’ll call you on any phone number you give
Bg2020:
Hi!
I'm new to this forum -- and I can't thank you guys enough for sharing your stories.... It has helped me soooo much.
All the stories resonate with mine in some form or another. And it's been an absolute godsend to my sanity these days.
Sparkle002 I can't wait to hear the continuatio n of your story... I love how nonchalant about outcomes you are and I can't wait to get to this point as well. Really enjoy all the details of your posts!
I'm still learning how to search and read through all the forums/stories, and I having a great time learning about all your experiences . And now my psychic addiction has transferred to reading YOUR stories. I guess deep down, whilst reading your posts, I'm trying to figure out if the outcomes predicted will transpire.
Thank you all....!!! :)
Sparkle002:
Hi Welcome to the board!
Thanks so much for your feedback :)
Hopefully I continue to help others as to how readers pick up, see and interpret things
As you can see sometimes readers are not as explicit or predict things in the way we think it will lol
--- Quote from: Bg2020 on April 16, 2020, 01:34:52 PM ---Hi!
I'm new to this forum -- and I can't thank you guys enough for sharing your stories.... It has helped me soooo much.
All the stories resonate with mine in some form or another. And it's been an absolute godsend to my sanity these days.
Sparkle002 I can't wait to hear the continuatio n of your story... I love how nonchalant about outcomes you are and I can't wait to get to this point as well. Really enjoy all the details of your posts!
I'm still learning how to search and read through all the forums/stories, and I having a great time learning about all your experiences . And now my psychic addiction has transferred to reading YOUR stories. I guess deep down, whilst reading your posts, I'm trying to figure out if the outcomes predicted will transpire.
Thank you all....!!! :)
--- End quote ---
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version