Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (68/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: kdspirited on March 11, 2020, 05:07:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on March 11, 2020, 04:46:42 PM ---WOW!!

I'm just now checking these posts and wow lots of opinions!

Look, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

I'm just sharing my story. I'm not going to comb through and respond to defend anything, because in the end, I can't change anyone's mind.

All I can say is, to those who enjoy reading how the predictions match the story - I'm glad to entertain.
To those who are annoyed and offended, you may keep scrolling (or you may respond, you can do whatever actually)

I understand I would most likely get this feedback and that's fine.


Yes it's a public forum, yes yes yes. I get it.

However, I'm not phased by any of the negative perceptions of my story...bec ause its my truth.

I'm having a great day actually... hope you are too

One thing tho - I'm not sure where I actually pursued this guy...but hey if thats what it looks like maybe I didnt tell the story right lol

--- End quote ---

Sparkle glad you are having a good day hope you have many more. I would just say and then forever hold my peace is that there are a few people here on this forum who may have lived a few more seasons than you and I feel not everything they are saying is necessarily a criticism. Some of them may have seen this exact situation before and probably are concerned on how this all will end. Someone might get hurt and we are hoping its not you. Also this is experience based advise that may not necessarily resonate right now but will eventually. We are a community and I for one feel when we see situations that we can say a bit about we feel like we should. This comes from a place of love. You are an adult and free to do whatever but here is a bit of advise you dont have to pay a psychic to give you.

Good Luck and I will still continue to read your stories as long as I am on here which I hope is not too long :-)

--- End quote ---

Totally get it! And thank you!!

Thanks for everyone's feedback

Sparkle002:
UPDATES

Our VP had a meeting with the IT Director a week ago and asked if he needed any additional FTEs or if he has someone to back him up if he is out. The IT Director recommended either me or my coworker to be his back up (because we report to his peer, which also reports to the same VP)

Now he really wanted me because he feels I’m a better communicato r, I work with the business well (this is outside of personal), Im more detailed oriented than my coworker etc. Mind you, initially my manager approached him with my coworker to be his back up because the coworker knows the application that he uses - but that’s it. The IT Director basically said “Ill get back to you” lol. He really didnt want my corworker for the reasons above…so he was trying to figure out a diplomatic way to request me….

..fast forward to this week - the IT Director has a follow up meeting with the VP yesterday and  GUESS WHAT ….the VP  ACTUALLY recommended ME to be the IT DIRECTOR’s back up ON HIS OWN. (My manager didnt even know this - I love my manager by the way so no shade) …He didn’t even have to request me (because he was thinking about a strategy to do so).

So that means I will be a back up to a DIRECTOR - meaning I’ll be his apprentice and he is teaching me EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!!!

The VP will communicate this to my manager TOMORROW...

Its kind of eery because both Cookie and Kisha saw that I would be approached with a PROMOTION before the end of this year...and based on the knowledge I get from HIM - it appears to be a perfect setup.

(And No I did not tell the IT Director about the foreseen Promotion) lol

Update - 3.12.20 - Manager was pleased to announce my assistance to the team...and the IT Director told me that he doesnt want me to be known only as his "back up" he wants me to be able to assist (assist meaning - I will have the autonomy to answer questions on his behalf or manage projects even when he is there) him even while he is in the office...ba sically meaning he doesnt want me to "wait" until he isnt there to be involved... I swear this is so cool.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: beachgal214 on March 10, 2020, 01:13:19 PM ---Sparkle I always love your episodes and wish you the best!  I know how complicated life can be and you cannot help who you connect with on a soul level.   I do not think anything is by accident.  Good luck to you!!! Keep us posted as always.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!
Honestly this is the only way I can explain it....soul level...
I never thought I’d be in a situation like this....and what’s funny it’s more or less a good friendship if anything.

Piggynose:
Thank you Sparkle! I’m doing well kicking cancer’s ass!!!

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Piggynose on March 12, 2020, 03:34:47 PM ---Thank you Sparkle! I’m doing well kicking cancer’s ass!!!

--- End quote ---

That's amazing!! I love it!
Sending positive vibes your way 🙌

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version